Leather work near Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leather work near Houston

Anyone here on the green screen do leather work near or in NW Houston area?? I'm wanting to get a left handed behind the back or cross draw style sheath made for a EDC fixed knife. I know I can buy a universal leather sheath but I'd like one made for my STIC with some nice tooling and what not.

I would check ETSY, that is where I found my cross draw sheath. There are a lot of custom leather work guys trying to sell their work.

Comment

Try. Leon County Slayer he built a couple os sheaths for me.

Comment

Originally posted by 14JKURX View Post
        Try. Leon County Slayer he built a couple os sheaths for me.
        What he said ^^ Brian does superb work. Leon County Slayer

Comment

Yes get in touch with Leon County Slayer on here. You won't be disappointed!

Comment

Maidas Boots in the Galleria area, ask for Vince Maida

Comment

Happy to help Bubba. Feel free to pm me a number and I can text some pics. I also have a few threads around here with some photos too. I’m near the Sugarland area

Here’s one I’m wrapping up for a good buddy.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Leon County Slayer; 02-09-2020, 08:06 PM.

Comment

I have a guy I work with who beats leather, hes out of Mont Belvieu. He has done 2 rifle slings for me along with a belt, a handful of knife sheaths for myself and few others for the guys at work. He does pretty good and is reasonable. If your interested I can pm you his info

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                  Happy to help Bubba. Feel free to pm me a number and I can text some pics. I also have a few threads around here with some photos too. I’m near the Sugarland area

Here’s one I’m wrapping up for a good buddy.
                  PM sent

Comment

Working...
                  X