old sabine wma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

old sabine wma

any word on how things are looking out there? i know a lot of folks got flooded out last year. hope we dont have a repeat of last year.

Hand Grenade, where is O.S.B located, it sounds like a cool place to hunt, is it type II land and is a 4 wheeler necessary ( i don't own one )Also i see you hunt Whitney, me too, did you get your permit.

Comment

o.s.b. is in east texas. lindale. as if you are heading towards tyler. its not a bad drive. yes it is type II. a four wheeler isnt necessary. but handy. and yep i got my permit.

Comment

Tell me more about this o.s.b. How big is it? How hard is it hunted? Is it archery only for deer?

Comment

just over 5,ooo acres. miles of trails. sabine river frontage. plenty of trees and cover. good deer and hog numbers. just be ready to do some scouting. you can use atvs on one portion of the park. several camping areas as well. one of the best maintained wma's i have been to. they also have onsite staff during the week that are willing to answer any questions you may have. try searching previous threads on the osb. lots of info.

Comment

Okay. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X