F250 Shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F250 Shocks

I need help on shocks and am a little stumped on what to get. I have a 2017 F250 XLT with FX4 package. The truck has a leveling kit on the front end. I have seen Fox and Bilstein recommended several places, but am unsure on which way to go and if I need something other than OEM replacement size parts. With the leveling kit will I need longer front shocks? Any suggestion on brand / model? This is an everyday driver and doesn't see much 'rough' off-road use.

5100's

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      5100's
      X2, Bilstein 5100's, forget the Ranchos.

Comment

My bilstein setup is great. Their steering stabilizer was a major upgrade on my rig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I put the Carli Commuter on my F250 and I absolutely love it.

Comment

Bilsteins 5100

Comment

bilstein

Comment

Let me piggie back off OP post, with a ready lift leveling kit...will stock replacement shocks work, or do you need a 2-2.5" shocks? Pretty sure is the 2-2.5" but just wanted to ask

Comment

I have fox 2.0s on my truck they are good off and in the road but ride stiff.

Comment

Fox 2.0s on mine, been very happy with them.

Comment

Ordered the 5100s based off the recs here and a few other places. Let’s hope they’ll make a difference!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lck90 View Post
                        I need help on shocks and am a little stumped on what to get. I have a 2017 F250 XLT with FX4 package. The truck has a leveling kit on the front end. I have seen Fox and Bilstein recommended several places, but am unsure on which way to go and if I need something other than OEM replacement size parts. With the leveling kit will I need longer front shocks? Any suggestion on brand / model? This is an everyday driver and doesn't see much 'rough' off-road use.
                        I've had the Bilstein 5160's on my truck for around 2 months now....I've hauled with them back and forth to Comstock and been on washboard roads....they are pretty awesome and changed the way my truck handles for the better...2015 Ram 2500.

I had the Fox 2.0s all the way around and they were all 4 leaking oil when I took them off. I've recommended them before but I would retract it if possible and go with these.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210430-204334_Chrome.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	24649987

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well this post got expensive... been wanting to chance the factory ranchos for awhile, just needed some inspiration!
                          Attached Files

Comment

I’m in need of the same, thanks for posting op.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasRough1256 View Post
                              Well this post got expensive... been wanting to chance the factory ranchos for awhile, just needed some inspiration!
                              Where did you order from?

Comment

Working...
                              X