Lost COVID Vaccine Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost COVID Vaccine Card

Asking for a friend. Where to get a replacement if you "lost" you card? Anyone had to get a new card?

Flea markets have them. Lots of pharmacy employees have sold 1000s of them. Easy to get

Comment

Try calling your insurance carrier.

Comment

My wallet was stolen, called the hospital where I got shots. They said no actual replacement card but could print me out a proof of vaccine if I come down to hospital and fill out some HIPPA forms.

Comment

Same place you go to when you all of your guns get stolen.

Comment

My parents lost theirs and I had to call Denton County Public Health since they were in charge of the shots at the Texas Motor Speedway. They were able to mail out replacements.
            Last edited by Txbowhunter72; 05-24-2021, 01:24 PM.

Comment

I still have mine and took a pic of it with my iPhone. Wonder if the pic would work as proof?

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                I still have mine and took a pic of it with my iPhone. Wonder if the pic would work as proof?
                I did the same thing. That's what I was told when I got my 2nd shot. Take a picture and put your card in a safe place. They said do not laminate it because if you have to get a booster shot they can't record it on your card.

Comment

I may be wrong but, I believe he wants a fake...

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                    Flea markets have them. Lots of pharmacy employees have sold 1000s of them. Easy to get
                    Thanks I need to look into this. Are these cards personalized? If so How do they personalize them at the flea markets?

Comment

Carry mine everywhere I go in case asked...it's the one finger salute.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        Same one I have lol.

I'm just here to read the serious replies.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mud Shark View Post
                          Same place you go to when you all of your guns get stolen.
                          I don't think that Jake from State Farm is gonna replace his vaccination card.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                            Yeah but that one is not going to get me on the plane for international travel.

Comment

I read the g-men are threatening prison time for fake cards. The tattoo's are getting popular.

Comment

Working...
                              X