Which ice chest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which ice chest?

Looking for a couple ice chests to use camping. I want one to keep cold foods in and then one for the drinks. I plan on using frozen water bottles instead of ice. Are the Yetis worth the money? I have a hard time dropping 400.00 for a ice chest but would if they are really worth it. Suggestions?

Buy a bison. They are worth it.
    High quality roto-molded coolers made in the USA, soft coolers, bags, drinkware and gear. Shop Bison Coolers for hunting, camping, marine, hiking, fishing, tailgating and more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pelican is hard to beat.

Comment

I am happy as can be with my igloo cooler. But I'm also a tight wad!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a couple yeti’s and I wouldn’t spend the money on them again. I’ve had Igloo coolers do just as good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
            I have a couple yeti’s and I wouldn’t spend the money on them again. I’ve had Igloo coolers do just as good.
            Here here! If you charge an igloo it is ridiculous what they do for under $100

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Get a 5day igloo. I have several yetis I was given by customers and they stay at the house. They weigh more empty than my igloos do full.

Comment

Popcorn please

Comment

Go on YouTube and jump down the rabbit hole. There are tons of ice retention tests on just about every cooler you can think of. I personally have Rtic, Bison and Coleman all are great coolers and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy a Coleman Extreme etc.... for much less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bison. made in the USA

Have a old 75 qt that lives in the bed of my truck and it works like a champ

Comment

Ozark trail is hard to beat for the money. I get 5+ days out of mine easily.

Comment

I have Yeti, Pelican (old and new), Orca, and various other off-brand roto-mold coolers. I have no real complaints with any of them. However, the one Im most impressed with for the price and performance is the Lifetime brand sold by Walmart. I have both the 55qt and 77qt size. You can't beat these coolers for the price. I took the 77qt with me to Colorado last fall on a hunting trip. I used it for meats, eggs, biscuits, cheese....etc. I put 25 pounds of ice in it when I left Oklahoma and It still had ice in it 8 days later on my way back home. It rode in the bed of my truck the entire time.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
                          I have Yeti, Pelican (old and new), Orca, and various other off-brand roto-mold coolers. I have no real complaints with any of them. However, the one Im most impressed with for the price and performance is the Lifetime brand sold by Walmart. I have both the 55qt and 77qt size. You can't beat these coolers for the price. I took the 77qt with me to Colorado last fall on a hunting trip. I used it for meats, eggs, biscuits, cheese....etc. I put 25 pounds of ice in it when I left Oklahoma and It still had ice in it 8 days later on my way back home. It rode in the bed of my truck the entire time.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Lifetime-...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
                          I have the same two lifetime’s and as much as I like my Rtics they will hold ice 2 days longer! I will tell you this though, do not put dry ice in them because it creates such a vacuum that it warps the lids. They do seal really well and they are very sturdy!

Comment

I suggest Bison.

Comment

Yeti Coolers On Sale - Are they worth it?Ever wondered why in the world one cooler, a Yeti for example, can command a price of $400 while a cooler of the same size but different brand may only cost $40? Welcome to Coolers On Sale; a comprehensive review guide for Yeti Coolers On Sale, Pelican,

Kong wins in the 45-55

Comment

Working...
                              X