Blind Chair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blind Chair

Looking for a comfortable and quite chair for my Krivoman. Tell me what you use. Seems like everything I've tried so far is either noisy or a pain in the butt.
    Others have just been hard to get into shooting position.

Office chair is what we always use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I use old office chairs but sometimes they’re noisy and the shock wears out for us bigger and you’re basically sitting low and hard to adjust for a shot.

Comment

I use ChasMac http://www.chas-mac.com/tripods.htm adjustable stools. they have the plastic boat seat on a metal frame that is adjustable. works great.

Comment

I have the mesh chair from Cabelas and it works just fine for my 190# butt. I usually sit for 3-4 hours in a pop-up and don't really have any issues. Very quiet also.

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
            Office chair is what we always use.

I have tried a few different ones and they all seam to creek and pop.
            But maybe that why the were free. LOL

Comment

What ever you use keep all moving parts oiled helps keep mine quieter

Comment

Make sure and try out whatever you consider for squeaks.

Comment

Millennium ground blind chair.

Comment

the chair i have now is from Cabela's. comfort max 360 elite. It was good at first but now squeaks and pops every time you lean one way or the other. i tried oiling the joints but didn't help much for very long.

Comment

I build my own. I have about $25 invested in them. These I built with 4 legs, but I usually build them with 3.

Comment

The Camofire Finisher Ground Blind Chair features adjustable legs and a 360° swivel base. Enjoy the comfort and functionality of this chair from Black Ovis.

I use these and have been happy and they typically go on sale frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikege1174 View Post
                          I build my own. I have about $25 invested in them. These I built with 4 legs, but I usually build them with 3.

I do the same, but with the padded boat seats.
                          Also add a square tray phone/drink/range finder, and a bow holder arm.
                          Pretty handy.

Comment

I have gone to the Lifetime folding chairs in all of my blinds and couldn't be happier. They are easy to slide in without making a ton of noise.
                            A squirt of WD-40at the joints and they are silent.
                            Best part is the Cost. I think I paid $21 at costco.

Office chairs are great, but no matter what they end up getting loud.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Palmetto View Post
                              I do the same, but with the padded boat seats.
                              Also add a square tray phone/drink/range finder, and a bow holder arm.
                              Pretty handy.
                              do you have any pics

Comment

Working...
                              X