Anyone use these IWB’s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone use these IWB’s

Looking for a very comfortable and reliable IWB Holster (full size) I ran across these and they seem well made ( Made in our US of A) and seem very slim line and comfortable. If you know of anything better please post ‘em up.

Milt Sparks

Comment

I personally use Comp-tac MTAC holsters - made in Spring, Tx. My CHL students have given me great feedback on the Crossbreed products but I have no personal experience with their IWB holsters.

Comment

Duplicate
        Last edited by dcbrown; 06-14-2021, 11:08 AM.

Comment

I use a Texas Heritage IWB holster from Tucker Gun Leather in Houston. I carry all day, every day and this holster is very comfortable. I probably tried a half a dozen holsters before I settled on the Texas Heritage. In eight years, I have only have to replace the belt clips when I break them.

Comment

Check out UBG Holsters online.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I got an N8 Tactical when I upgraded pistols to a Sig 365. It’s the most comfortable IWB holster I’ve ever worn. I’m not totally sold on the retention system, it’s almost too tight, but that’s my only complaint

Comment

You also failed to post a link or otherwise identify the holster you were referring too

Comment

Sorry- I have been chasing 3 grandsons around

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    I got an N8 Tactical when I upgraded pistols to a Sig 365. It’s the most comfortable IWB holster I’ve ever worn. I’m not totally sold on the retention system, it’s almost too tight, but that’s my only complaint
                    Do you twist the gun slightly toward your body when you establish your grip ? That’s key with an N82. When I bought my first one years ago, I had to call them to find that out.

Comment

Originally posted by lefty92 View Post
                      I personally use Comp-tac MTAC holsters - made in Spring, Tx. My CHL students have given me great feedback on the Crossbreed products but I have no personal experience with their IWB holsters.
                      I like these!
                      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dcbrown View Post
                        I use a Texas Heritage IWB holster from Tucker Gun Leather in Houston. I carry all day, every day and this holster is very comfortable. I probably tried a half a dozen holsters before I settled on the Texas Heritage. In eight years, I have only have to replace the belt clips when I break them.
                        Very nice! 3 month wait which says a whole lot about their quality.

Comment

my go to IWB is JM4 Tactical, this so versatile, i do IWB or Open carry, just depends

Our patented Magnetic Gun Holsters come complete with versatility you never knew your needed, comfort you have only dreamed of having, quality you would expect to pay way more for, and functionality you could never have imagined. Discover what you have been missing out on with your own Quick, Click, & Carry Magnetic Holster.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                            Sorry- I have been chasing 3 grandsons around

https://aliengearholsters.com/alien-...waistband.html
                            Yes I have that holster. After the 4th or 5th screw fell out, I quit carrying it. Was not at all impressed with the quality. I’ve had several holsters and never had one come apart like the alien gear.

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                            Do you twist the gun slightly toward your body when you establish your grip ? That’s key with an N82. When I bought my first one years ago, I had to call them to find that out.
                            Yes, I understand how the retention work. Maybe my body type isn’t ideal, but it is hard to turn the gun into my hip bone to release it, it’s just not a quick deploy. Otherwise I love it!
                            Last edited by Playa; 06-14-2021, 12:30 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Playa;15661135]Yes I have that holster. After the 4th or 5th screw fell out, I quit carrying it. Was not at all impressed with the quality. I’ve had several holsters and never had one come apart like the alien gear.

Thanks- that’s what I was after. Can’t be having any of that.

Comment

Working...
                              X