Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    What a team.[emoji849] I wouldn’t have a fish left in the lake![emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's no **** [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jonate98 View Post
      Where abouts in Tyler County? I may have the right fella.

Between Woodville and Colmesneil

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
        That's no **** [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
        Hey we might manage to get a feeder or two filled in between fishing 😉

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
          Between Woodville and Colmesneil

Text coming Curt...

Comment

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
            34k? Curious how far off I am.

I would have thought you’d nailed it until the $50k, with housing, insurance, and retirement crowd showed up. I can go hire degreed graduates for that. [emoji2369][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

I’d think someone would be tickled to death to get 35k salary for that.

I’m not sure what kind of projects you have going, but I’d have to spend time thinking to fill up full time hours for that description.

Good luck in your search! You already know with your business that it’s hard to find ANY help, much less good.

Comment

There are 100 thousand coming across the border now. Shouldn’t be long now before some show up in your neck of the woods looking for work.
                Only problem, they may already be getting more from our government.

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                  Hey we might manage to get a feeder or two filled in between fishing 😉
                  Or a workman’s comp claim for a fish hook stuck in a finger!

Comment

One of my neighbors hired a guy to take care of stuff like that recently.He started him at $15 an hour.Been with him for about a year now.He's not allergic to poison ivy either.He was pulling it out of trees by hand yesterday,lol

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                      Then you can hire me to be your helper
                      Get in line hand. Ima drive us a 100 all over the county and tip the popo in little Debbie's

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                        One of my neighbors hired a guy to take care of stuff like that recently.He started him at $15 an hour.Been with him for about a year now.He's not allergic to poison ivy either.He was pulling it out of trees by hand yesterday,lol
                        Haaaaa! Did he know what it is?!

Comment

$16 hour and make sure this person signs a liability waiver before they set foot on your place. Good luck, hard workers are hard to come by.

Comment

50K - 60K would be like a management position and someone that needs limited supervision, directs hired hands and also conducts wildlife survey, identifies and directs habitat improvement projects, infrastructure maintenance projects, wildlife management projects, works with biologist and handles permits, and responsible for client/ hunter relations if the ranch is commercially hunted. For that level of pay they should have hands on experience in maintaining wildlife programs and knowledge of wildlife management techniques and the ability to evaluate habitat, collect data and keep records.

For a full time ranch hand or groundskeeper, 30K-40K, salary dependent on experience and skills. This would be an employee under supervision that assists with habitat management projects, infrastructure maintenance and equipment maintenance.

Housing, ranch vehicles, hunting opportunities, insurance and paid vacation are all extra benefits.

Comment

I'd say 30-40k. Alot of intangible benefit in what you're offering.theres a case to be made at 25k honestly depending on the guy you hire.

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                                I'd say 30-40k. Alot of intangible benefit in what you're offering.theres a case to be made at 25k honestly depending on the guy you hire.
                                Good luck offering 25k lol. Even the home depot crew standing outside will laugh at that. Seriously that's $500 per week. No wonder good help is hard to find.

Kids working at heb make more than that running the cashier post in the AC.

Are we talking about hiring an English speaker or English optional?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X