Covid - Needing hydroxychloroquine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
    It will also turn your guts to foam, and the toilet will look like a brown bubble bath....
    Well, you swallowed a whole tube in one sitting. Who does that? !/5 tube is what you should use per day.

Comment

Originally posted by brunner View Post
      Finally feeling half way normal today green screen.

Thanks for all the prayers, just praying for this same trend through the weekend.

I’m ready to be back at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yay!! So glad to hear it as I was starting to get more worried for you the longer this went on.

Comment

Good news but don't rush it...body needs the rest.

The fatigue lasted a long time for me after the other symptoms left...wife had the dry cough hang on.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
          Well, you swallowed a whole tube in one sitting. Who does that? !/5 tube is what you should use per day.
          Where did I say that?
          I did it over a 2 day period, little bit at a time followed by a bottle of water.

Comment

They make ivermectin in pill form for humans. If you have a doc that is actually willing to prescribe medication, you can get it cheap.

Comment

Brunner and Mad. Hope all is well with both you guys. It makes me sick people have a hard time getting the treatment they need. Prayers for both

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                Brunner and Mad. Hope all is well with both you guys. It makes me sick people have a hard time getting the treatment they need. Prayers for both
                It’s certain doctors. When my FIL got it, he did a zoom call with his dr and he prescribed him everything you could want.

Comment

I'm right as rain now .
                  To be clear, I have no clue if I had corona.
                  Not gonna get tested just to become a statistic.
                  Didn't know if it was corona, flu, extreme head cold, or what, I just covered all bases in case.

Comment

Well, you took enough iver for 1k pound horse in 48 hours...nothing is gonna live through that. Especially the bowels!!

Comment

Glad to hear your doing better

Comment

My wifes neuro surgeon sent us this meds list from his ER Doc friend and it's what I took when I got the kung flu and had it 1 1/2 days except for a nagging dry cough for a week.

Ivermectin pills
                        colchicine
                        Zpak
                        Medrol pak
                        Budesonide
                        Zinc
                        Aspirin

Comment

It's infuriating for sure.. That crap makes it even more obvious that there is more to this fiasco.. $$$$

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            It's infuriating for sure.. That crap makes it even more obvious that there is more to this fiasco.. $$$$

Yep.
                            Hang on. It’s about to get real.!!!

Comment

Originally posted by brunner View Post
                              Finally feeling half way normal today green screen.

Thanks for all the prayers, just praying for this same trend through the weekend.

I’m ready to be back at work.

Glad to hear this!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mdb View Post
                                Yep.
                                Hang on. It’s about to get real.!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X