X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brnhtown View Post
    Here she is

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk
    Nice, I didnt even know they made a 97. WcTractor is delivering my KX057 next week

Comment

Originally posted by brnhtown View Post
      Here she is

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk
      That is a beast! What is that one the roof?

Comment

Originally posted by kparker158 View Post
        Nice, I didnt even know they made a 97. WcTractor is delivering my KX057 next week
        They just came out with the 97. That 57 will be nice man, congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
          That is a beast! What is that one the roof?
          It cools the hydraulic fluid so it doesnt get hot. These machines with a mulcher are notorious for catching fire

Comment

Awesome machine! I envy those of you with the courage to start a small business. I have thought about it for a while now I just don’t have the nerve to pull the trigger. Maybe as the kids get older. Congrats again!

Comment

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
              Awesome machine! I envy those of you with the courage to start a small business. I have thought about it for a while now I just don’t have the nerve to pull the trigger. Maybe as the kids get older. Congrats again!
              Just have to pull the trigger, cant look back and have regrets

Comment

Congrats! Had a Takeuchi with a Fae out clearing our place a few weeks ago. It did a really nice job.

Comment

I don’t have any personal experience with it, but I’ve been told if you go through the SBA and have your wife apply for it, it’s nearly guaranteed to get what you need. Women are considered minorities and they hand it out like trick or treat candy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good for you OP !! Now go get that cash !!

I have been self employed for over 25 years and in my experience in order to have credit you gotta have debt.
                    I have been almost completely debt free for years and my credit score sucks!!
                    I say almost because I have 1 truck payment of 394 a month.
                    House and land have been paid off for 8 years. Wife’s car has been paid off for almost 2 years. No credit cards , no other loans, Only debt is my truck. I own 2 profitable businesses and I had to jump through hoops to get any type of loan if I ever wanted to.
                    So I would always just save up any pay cash for what I wanted or needed.
                    Good thing about that is no payments or debt. Bad thing is doing that you have no credit.
                    But I sleep pretty dang good at night when times are slow..

Comment

Originally posted by rater1979 View Post
                      Congrats! Had a Takeuchi with a Fae out clearing our place a few weeks ago. It did a really nice job.
                      Nice, we almost bought a takeuchi

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
                        Good for you OP !! Now go get that cash !!

I have been self employed for over 25 years and in my experience in order to have credit you gotta have debt.
                        I have been almost completely debt free for years and my credit score sucks!!
                        I say almost because I have 1 truck payment of 394 a month.
                        House and land have been paid off for 8 years. Wife’s car has been paid off for almost 2 years. No credit cards , no other loans, Only debt is my truck. I own 2 profitable businesses and I had to jump through hoops to get any type of loan if I ever wanted to.
                        So I would always just save up any pay cash for what I wanted or needed.
                        Good thing about that is no payments or debt. Bad thing is doing that you have no credit.
                        But I sleep pretty dang good at night when times are slow..
                        Thank you sir, hopefully I can be the same way one day

Comment

Working...
                        X