Mud flaps suggestions for a dually.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mud flaps suggestions for a dually.

Got a new truck yesterday,and it definitely needs some mud flaps.I've looked online a little,and haven't found any that look decent.Prefer not to have Yosemite Sam on em,or chrome fat chicks!

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
    Got a new truck yesterday,and it definitely needs some mud flaps.I've looked online a little,and haven't found any that look decent.Prefer not to have Yosemite Sam on em,or chrome fat chicks!
    This was going to be my suggestion

Our only truck with them came from the dealer that way.

Comment

Peterbuilt man! Go big or go home!

or
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	24649619

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

What about skinny chicks then? Don't forget to add the truck nutz and 12" diameter stack in the bed while your at it.

Comment

Lmao! ��
            Truck nutz..Hmmm

Comment

Plain black , no frills , $40
              Attached Files

Comment

Take it back to the dealer and have them put them on. They should not have passed the inspection without them on there.

Comment

Umm..

Originally posted by gvick View Post
                  Take it back to the dealer and have them put them on. They should not have passed the inspection without them on there.
                  Flew to Colorado,and drove it back.It will be registered,and inspected here.

Comment

I think Huskey makes mud flaps for DRW trucks

Comment

Working...
                    X