Which feeder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which feeder?

I know there are plenty of choices. But I haven’t bought a new feeder in ten years or so. I’m looking to upgrade from the 30 gallon Academy Moultries.

Looking for at least 55 gallon. Large enough to go a couple months between fills. I’m not a fan of the crank-up feeders, and would like something with a ladder attached. All-metal, heavy duty is preferred. A feeder and timer/spinner that should last 10+ years.

Can this be had for under $500?

Good luck!

Comment

Go to Bucees and get an EZ Feeder. Forget the ladders

Comment

Go to Buckees and get the stand and fill. Would work the best

Comment

I would look into getting a lamco. They have 350lb feeders for right around the price range.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

He is a sponsor here.

Comment

Stand and fill is the only way to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would recommend the "One and Done" feeder. I just bought a 30 gallon and it is really well made. A 12 volt directional feeder that will broadcast in a 30 Degree + path and throw corn about 40'. So far mine is really working well.

Doug

Comment

You can't beat the Bucees All Season's stand and fill for under $500. Holds like 750#. Best deal going in my opinion.

Comment

I have various brands of stand and fills. What I do not like about most of them is the corn that falls beneath the feeder. And, the throw range is limited. The One and Done feeders have a much better throw range and nothing is trapped underneath. However the corn will not be in a 360* radius. If I buy another one it will be a One and Done.

Comment

Bucees ez feed gets my vote. Great feeder have had 0 problems out of them.

Comment

You can get more size for your money here....
                        krivomanoutdoors.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          I have various brands of stand and fills. What I do not like about most of them is the corn that falls beneath the feeder. And, the throw range is limited. The One and Done feeders have a much better throw range and nothing is trapped underneath. However the corn will not be in a 360* radius. If I buy another one it will be a One and Done.
                          You may want to look at the Lamco Low and Throw feeder first. The corn doesn't fall under it and, the feeder slings 360 degrees

Comment

Lamco, ASF, or Krivoman.

I have all 3. Lamco is the highest quality

Comment

I am replacing one a year and have been going with the stand and fill GreenGo and have been very pleased with them. they hold 400 lbs, come with The Timer, solar panel, Eliminator Plate and 12 volt battery for $525.00. They have a piece of metal triangular metal under them that corn slides out from under the feeder.

Comment

Working...
                              X