Good morning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning!

My weather app says 35 degrees and wind at zero. How often does that happen? Last chance for me to bag some venison for Thanksgiving so I am toting the bang stick. Hopefully I can drop a doe this morning then go back to the recurve for the rest of the weekend. Who is hunting today?

Just below 30 here in Kimble Co with a light N breeze. Also in the box blind with the heater cranking[emoji51]

Comment

I’m in the blind in Erath county. 33 here with just a trace of NW wind.

Comment

Best of luck to you this morning. Don't know about your place? Ours is hard to bow hunt with no wind for sure. I do enjoy watching my breath float and vaporize in the morning glow with the lack of wind.
        I am not hunting myself. Leaving out tomorrow for 3 days with the grandson.

Comment

Its 43 here in Austin County this morning. Pretty good NW wind with it too. Beautiful morning to be deer watching for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
            Best of luck to you this morning. Don't know about your place? Ours is hard to bow hunt with no wind for sure. I do enjoy watching my breath float and vaporize in the morning glow with the lack of wind.
            I am not hunting myself. Leaving out tomorrow for 3 days with the grandson.
            Yeah I agree-no wind makes it tough to be quiet and no blowing branches to conceal movement. It’s perfectly still- In the last few minutes I think I’ve heard every feeder in the country go off!

Comment

Here in East Texas

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to all

Comment

Medina County, just a couple yearling doe so far
                  Good luck

Comment

Here in San Saba County.

Comment

Llano. 35 degrees. **** wind ain’t decided which direction it’s going yet.

Comment

Yes says i

Comment

Still as can be. Duck hunters blasting away to the north.

Comment

30 Callahan county. No wind and quiet.

Comment

Nice and cool should be a good morning. Good luck all

Comment

Working...
                              X