Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Posting pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posting pictures

which "taptalk" app do I need to download and how do I post picutres on here using the correct "taptalk" app?
    or,,, if taptalk isn't the right one, which app?

I don't have Tapatalk but you can post pics easy. Text the pic to yourself, save it to your phone from the text, then Post

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
      I don't have Tapatalk but you can post pics easy. Text the pic to yourself, save it to your phone from the text, then Post
      The pics are in my phone, but to post pics on here they need to be hosted or have a link. I'm not sure if I follow.

Comment

You can post as an attachment from the "Go Advanced" reply button. There is a paperclip icon for attachments.

Comment

Originally posted by HankTheTank View Post
          You can post as an attachment from the "Go Advanced" reply button. There is a paperclip icon for attachments.
          that almost worked.... at the end, I got an error message saying my pics are too large....

what a pain in the @$$....

Comment

I use Paint to adjust picture size, resave on computer, and then I can post.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
              which "taptalk" app do I need to download and how do I post picutres on here using the correct "taptalk" app?
              or,,, if taptalk isn't the right one, which app?
              in order for tapatalk to allow picture posts i think you have to sign up for pro which is like a dollar a month

Comment

On my phone I use Photo & Picture Resizer. It lets me select the photo from my phone and resize it to several different options - including the 600x800 that always works for me when posting to TBH. Then I just upload them while making a post on TBH. I don't use Tapatalk or taptalk or whatever

Comment

Bout 2 years ago we did not have this issue. Our new IT format is really crummy. Now we have troubles every day posting pics

Comment

that almost worked.... at the end, I got an error message saying my pics are too large....

what a pain in the @$$....
                    I hate tapatalk so I post this way. Just screenshot original pic to vastly reduce size and it will upload.

Comment

Much easier putting pics from Tap then from the computer...I just go in make a reply and hit attach and do it right out of the gallery and that goes to photos stored i=on the phone.

Comment

I don't use a computer. I need to post pics straight from my phone. I used to use "Tinypic.com" but that hosting site is not working anymore.

Comment

I don't use a computer. I need to post pics straight from my phone. I used to use "Tinypic.com" but that hosting site is not working anymore.
                          C'mon man... It's easy!!!

Comment

The easiest way is to complain, then have someone else post the picture for you, I will not use Taptalk….

Comment

Down load the MINIMA app, open, go to your photos, click on the ones you want to post, then post through “go advanced”, and manage attatchments. Easier done than said.

Comment

Working...
                              X