Deer finds dead pig.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer finds dead pig.

Haven't posted in a while. Been doing a little hunting here and there. Killed a few pigs lately. Had a pretty cool encounter after I shot the bigger pig. After the shot, I heard him crash about 50 yards from my stand. After the hunt, I walked straight to where I heard him fall, sure enough he was laying there. I laid my bow down on the boar and was reaching for my camera when I heard something running toward me. I looked up to see a spike trailing the pig I was standing over. He ran, nose to the ground, all the way to the pig. He stood there literally three feet from me panting. He then leaned down and sniffed the pigs back feet then looked straight at me, put his nose to the ground and took off again. I've had some close encounters with deer before, but nothing like that. Yall have a great rest of the season. I'll be back at them tomorrow.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pig2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	196.9 KB
ID:	25195043

Click image for larger version

Name:	pig1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	199.9 KB
ID:	25195044

That's wild...!

Comment

Neat!!! What bow is that?

Comment

wow thats crazy!

Comment

They certainly do some crazy, strange things..

I had a doe run 400+ yards across a totally open field once, after she split off from a small herd of deer, only to run up and attack me for absolutely no reason..
          After about a 30 second, all out attack, she turned and ran all the way back across the filed and rejoined the herd..

Comment

Too bad you weren't rolling video on that. That's wild!

Comment

That is wild.

Comment

Wow!!!

Comment

Man that's cool. I had a young buck walk past me on his way to the feeder when I was sitting under a tree. He smelled me and turned around and walked straight up to me to sniff my rifle, which he did for about 15 seconds.

He went to the feeder then visited me again on his way out.

Comment

Originally posted by Wudstix View Post
                    Neat!!! What bow is that?
                    Bob Lee Ultimate 50 @ 28'

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post

I had a doe run 400+ yards across a totally open field once, after she split off from a small herd of deer, only to run up and attack me for absolutely no reason..
                      After about a 30 second, all out attack, she turned and ran all the way back across the filed and rejoined the herd..
                      That is wild!!

Comment

That’s cool!!!!

Congrats on the pigs!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Crazy stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post

That is crazy,when I first read your post the first thing that came to mind was that was a hold my beer moment for that herd of deer!

Comment

Crazy

Comment

Working...
                              X