Mexico 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    We have great roads but no electricity, the generator works just fine though. We sleep in comfort during the summer with 2 window units ... most important would be water for my deer...

I hunted a ranch once that had one amazing solar setup that could run just about anything. Then just run a generator for ac unit it was nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gettin close [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
        Hell we got 3 window units at our house with electricity and we mentioned a 4th would be perfect

In our defense, he asked if anything else was needed to make it better and that was all that was missing.

**** needy americans, but you can't enjoy this bar in the heat!

Lol... yes sir I hear ya! Priorities!

Comment

Saw a post with Nuevo Leon season dates that I could not read. Can someone translate?

Comment

Originally posted by Slickrick View Post
            Saw a post with Nuevo Leon season dates that I could not read. Can someone translate?

Coahuila and tamp are both nov. 15 so I’m gonna assume the same for NL.

Comment

Comment

Im going Saturday to pick up my deer that was mounted in MX. I’m a little nervous. My two buddies want me to pick up those deer while I’m down there. Is this legal? What paperwork will I need?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by DallasCoon12 View Post
                    Im going Saturday to pick up my deer that was mounted in MX. I’m a little nervous. My two buddies want me to pick up those deer while I’m down there. Is this legal? What paperwork will I need?
                    Nevermind. Humberto cleared things up for me.
                    You can bring other peoples deer out with the following...
                    U.S. Fish & Wildlife Form filled with the deer information and tag number
                    Hunter-Outfitter Agreement with the ranch listed and the tags matching the ranch.
                    Tag attached to deer mount.

Comment

Getting close
                      Attached Files

Comment

Getting close
                        Bet you're excited bubba.... beautiful buck!

Comment

Who is mounting your buck in Mexico? Definitely looks like it is almost ready to head home! Nice buck!

Comment

Nevermind. Humberto cleared things up for me.

You can bring other peoples deer out with the following...

U.S. Fish & Wildlife Form filled with the deer information and tag number

Hunter-Outfitter Agreement with the ranch listed and the tags matching the ranch.

Tag attached to deer mount.

Let us know how that goes once your done.... my experience tells me it’s not that easy [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by dstrong View Post
                              Let us know how that goes once your done.... my experience tells me it’s not that easy [emoji6]
                              Great.... any advice would be appreciated

Comment

Great.... any advice would be appreciated

My advice would be to have the guys that the mounts belong to cross them.

You are not a registered outfitter and unless things changed then that’s the only person that can cross them.

Once or if they are confiscated it’s an act of god to potentially get them back

Comment

Working...
                                X