X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    Butt’s in seats......y’all travel well.

Not really.

It’s about eye balls on the TV. People want to see Texas.

Comment

Congrats on your teams win tonight and congrats on being the best in the B10....with that said:

The fix is in by the CFB playoff committee. Wisconsin, Penn State & Michigan are ranked seven spots higher in CFB rankings than in AP or Coaches Poll. UF, Bama & AU are six spots lower in CFP than in AP or Coaches. Ohio State is being protected to keep LSU from the one seed. The Big Ten teams, except Minnesota...who Ohio State didn’t play, are being insanely overvalued in the college football playoff rankings. The 1 seed matters this year because the team seeded 1, either LSU or Ohio State, would be a big favorite over the 4 seed and gets to avoid the 2 or 3 in first round. I’d love to hear the committee’s logic on how Alabama dropped 7 spots for losing by three on the road against a top 12 team yet Michigan dropped just one spot despite losing by 29 at home. Looks like a fix job to make Ohio State’s win over Michigan look better and don’t even get me started on Wisconsin at 8. It feels like some members of the committee are trying to keep Ohio State’s resume strong by artificially inflating Michigan and Wisconsin’s rankings to avoid LSU overtaking the Buckeyes in the 1 spot with a win over Georgia. Apparently the margin of defeat is not getting factored in at all. If you get beaten by someone, it needs to be significant, because all losses aren’t equal. Alabama, Auburn and Florida would all be touchdown or more favorites over Wisconsin. Bama would be a 14 point favorite over the Badgers. Florida clearly has a vastly superior resume to the Badgers, also. Yet they are all ranked below Wisconsin. Why? Committee is rigging it for Ohio State. Final thought is how can the committee have Penn State at 10, which is 8 spots above Minnesota, a team with the same record who they lost to, head-to-head? Simple, Penn State is artificially inflated to bolster the resume of Ohio State. One of the real dangers of the committee is their rankings can be padded to artificially justify whatever result they wish to reach. The fix is in folks.....the word has come from the top that they are tired of Clemson and the SEC.

Lol, you are awarded no points and may god have mercy on your soul

Comment

The fix has always been in with the selection committee. Whiskey AD been on the committee since its inception. Need to put Trump on the committee, after 1 session he would fire them all

Comment

Black Ice your avi is up!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2019 College Football - Week 15 Championship Week

Originally posted by 160class View Post
              Black Ice your avi is up!

Last edited by Black Ice; 12-08-2019, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Did Whiskey let up in the half...If you think about it an OSU a-whipping might of pushed them out. And it looked like an A-whipping the first half. I've seen very few teams adjust like that in two different directions, except for the 80's Oilers vs Buffalo playoff game
                Last edited by Budman68; 12-08-2019, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  Not really.

It’s about eye balls on the TV. People want to see Texas.
                  I hope it’s Alamo so I can go. Should have the hook up from my buddy for all pregame stuff and good seats.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                    The fix has always been in with the selection committee. Whiskey AD been on the committee since its inception. Need to put Trump on the committee, after 1 session he would fire them all
                    Sure could have used Trump in 2014!!!
                    Last edited by eradicator; 12-08-2019, 09:57 AM.

Comment

Butt’s in seats......y’all travel well.
                      If they don’t improve the product on the field “travel well” needs to come to an end.

Comment

5 top 10 wins sheesh what a season!

Comment

+470

Defense wins championships

Here we go

Comment

Lsu #1

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

Comment

Time to settle it on the field.....

Good Luck to all teams.....

3 top tier programs this year.....all worthy!

Gonna be fun for sure !

Defense wins championships !
                                Last edited by MacDaddy67; 12-08-2019, 11:28 AM. Reason: .

Comment

Working...
                                X