I don't get people.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get people.

There was a guy in the drive thru that went LEFT at mcdonalds drive thru, then when I went RIGHT decided that he wanted to go RIGHT and that I skipped him. He then thinks it necessary to roll his window down, call me a MF and everything else imaginable, honk his horn to the point that people in line couldn't speak into the speaker to order. Is it really worth all this???
    Did he not see the line of cars backing up into the frontage rd behind us and that making room pulling up in line, wether it be the RIGHT or LEFT lane was beneficial to us all??
    The only think I said to him out of my window was "sir, it was not my intention to skip you, you turned LEFT to go into that lane, so I turned RIGHT and pulled forward." However, he said plenty.

This was a newer luxury type small SUV, the guy was in his 60's. Looks like a well off individual. I just don't know why some people always think they are right and MUST win their made up battle.

Well he did win. After his continued honking, I figured driving away and letting him have my spot in line was best for everyone. If it had escalated, and I felt like it was going to, it would not have ended well for him, and I just don't want to go there.

People please, there are Millions of people in this state, Hundreds of Millions of people in this country. We shoot each other, cuss at each other, throw crap at each other, steal from each other. WHY???? What is so bad in people's heads that they have to go there? We are all trying to get thru something in life. Why take it out on everybody else?

For anyone who reads this, take a look inside yourself. Is a $1 sausage and biscuit really worth all that? Is ANYTHING really worth all that? We live in the best country in the world and all we do is complain and hurt each other.

Made it 7 words in and quit reading. Rants are bad for business just SMH and look for better content.

Comment

I bet the 2nd lane at McD's has caused many a flare-up. What a world we live in. Glad you were the bigger person.

Comment

It's McDonalds did you expect more.

Comment

Come on stand your ground you were there first you are entitled to that sausage biscuit sorry I just realized you were at McDonalds you did the right thing

Comment

"A good memory is one trained to forget the trivial"

Comment

That's crazy,

I can't believe there were that many people at a McDonalds

Comment

Oh my he's very lucky another couple seconds and his azz was whipped. You made a great decision

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

You are a better person than me. No way I would have given in. Only reinforces his behavior to get his way. We need to go back to the better days, where sometimes a person just needs a good beatdown for their behavior.

Comment

Your fault. Whataburger for breakfast !

Seriously, I would probably told him to eff off and drove away.......to Whataburger

Comment

He won. He clearly lived in your head long enough for you to write that rant after you had time to settle down.

And some of you ripping McDonalds, it is the best fast food breakfast out there!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                        We need to go back to the better days, where sometimes a person just needs a good beatdown for their behavior.
                        Lol I think about that when I see/hear someone acting a certain way. "That guy's never been popped in the jaw"

After i cool off in situations like OP's, I pity the dude. Life is going so poorly that they rely on little "wins" like that. I think the same of the regular trolls on TBH.

Comment

Some people are just in a bad place in their lives or mental state. A balanced individual doesn't just be that volatile in a public situation.
                          McDonald's breakfast is the only reason I go there.
                          But I'm not waiting in a line like that for any fast food.

Gary

Comment

Was prob a TBHer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Its these type of people that keep me out of Walmart at all cost. In the past I would have tried to prove something as others have mentioned above...now that I got a family and young kiddo's that need me...I find myself doing just as the OP did.
                              However if I'm in a situation where there's not really any other option...I'm game!!.. and I'm punching first!

Comment

Working...
                              X