X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woah. Congratulations.

Comment

Good night! Congrats!
      Last edited by Dusty Britches; 11-21-2019, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by esoct25 View Post
        High fence pen raised protein steroids genetically altered / pen raised farmed animal. Wooppdiei Dooooooo

... It's funny how low fence hunters are always told about getting a job .
        You are a newbie here, so I'll just say this nicely - that was a rude comment. We do not like rudeness around here. If you don't have something nice to say, don't.

Any deer taken with a bow is a trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
          Not sure what you paid for that buck, but I'm pretty sure you can find almost any lease you want for what I'm sure that buck is worth

Any lease you want

Comment

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
            Truly a deer of a lifetime, I hope to get the chance to kill a deer that big someday!
            Is it a deer of a lifetime tho?

Can easily buy another

Comment

It's funny how low fence hunters are always told about getting a job .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
              Kind of early to be drinking.

Congrats OP. Buck is pretty slick looking.

Comment

beast!!

Comment

That thing is massive. Is it hard to lift his head up?

Comment

Dude, congrats on a stud! That's some mass for sure!!

Comment

High fence pen raised protein steroids genetically altered / pen raised farmed animal. Wooppdiei Dooooooo

It's funny how low fence hunters are always told about getting a job .

Hey fruity fly, go away. You won’t last long around here talking crap.
                      Originally posted by gingib View Post
                      Is it a deer of a lifetime tho?

Can easily buy another
                      And you. You sir are just a royal ****. I was wondering how long it would take for you to come by and hate as usual.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Massive

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                            Not sure what you paid for that buck, but I'm pretty sure you can find almost any lease you want for what I'm sure that buck is worth.

I don't care about high fence or low fence, just want to say- Congrats on an absolutely amazing buck of a lifetime brother!! Well done!!
                            This is exactly what I was thinking...I thought a 265 class deer would cost way way north of what any high dollar LF lease would but I guess I'm sorely mistaken.

Congrats to the OP on an absolute mammoth of a deer. I love them freaks and he's gonna make a truly remarkable trophy.

Comment

Cool buck!

Comment

Like I said I save 6500 a yr for a lease and i dont got one so do the math on what it cost me to hunt that buck.... and for the guys that have rude comments just comes down to jealously am guessing! Believe me i work my butt off in order to do what i want when i want!

Comment

Working...
                                X