• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s go fellas! Finish strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, last day!

Comment

Good luck. I’m about 30 miles south west of you boys. Our bucks are locked on does right now hard and it looks like the deer moved all night long with this moon from the cell can. It can happen any second. Good luck guys

Comment

Originally posted by ROBINHOOD11 View Post
          I was actually relieved! I thought I made a great shot on that deer but turns out there was a small limb that deflected the arrow back. He was perfectly broadside. Hindsight I would have waited one more step but I’m so glad the deer is out of his misery and that a TBH’er got him!

My arrow had nothing but fat and white hair so I was hoping that I missed the guts! I’m glad I at least get the assist.

Congrats!
          I just talked to the guys at headquarters and learned the buck was shot in BM, I don’t see any way it’s the same buck. Antlers look exactly the same with the split G2’s but I don’t think he would have gone that far. I’m in Meyers. Judging from my arrow I still believe I shot way low and missed everything. Good luck today guys!

Comment

Good luck guys, anything moving this morning?

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
              Good luck guys, anything moving this morning?

Today is National not seeing any deer because duck hunters shooting and missing too much day!

Comment

Day 3 living on Aleve and powdered donuts! Had a big deer stomp around my stand at dark this morning blew then left.

Comment

Congrats ghost!!!

Last day guys make it count and best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by ROBINHOOD11 View Post
                    I just talked to the guys at headquarters and learned the buck was shot in BM, I don’t see any way it’s the same buck. Antlers look exactly the same with the split G2’s but I don’t think he would have gone that far. I’m in Meyers. Judging from my arrow I still believe I shot way low and missed everything. Good luck today guys!

That is a long ways apart, not impossible, but highly unlikely. Which side did you hit him, on, his left or right side? What broadhead did you use? This might eliminate you as the first one to shoot him if you're using a different size or style of broadhead.

I just checked on Google Earth and the closest point in Myers to the closest point in BM is 2.3 miles as a crow flies.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                      That is a long ways apart, not impossible, but highly unlikely. Which side did you hit him, on, his left or right side? What broadhead did you use? This might eliminate you as the first one to shoot him if you're using a different size or style of broadhead.

I just checked on Google Earth and the closest point in Myers to the closest point in BM is 2.3 miles as a crow flies.
                      Keeps getting interesting

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t think they let all the deer back out of the barn this morning after putting them up at lunch yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Jgrounds08 View Post
                          I don’t think they let all the deer back out of the barn this morning after putting them up at lunch yesterday.

They gotta eat sometime... bright moon probably isn’t helping anything.

Comment

Yeah they were out in the field when I was walking in this morning. This moon isn’t good.

Comment

Stayed up to watch the Baylor-ou game and I’m feeling the effects this morning.

Saw one young buck cruising earlier but nothing since.

Comment

Ghost skull your a lucky dawg! Congrats on another trophy buck... seen 2 doe all weekend at the lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X