Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stoked. Won a free hunt from Independence Ranch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sendit View Post
    I wonder how that shooting death thing all turned out last year?
    Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
    Yea he is. Place is even worse than it used to be.

Pretty much swept under the rug.
    Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
    So what’s the whole story?
    ^^^Whsts the story on this place?

Comment

Thats funny

Comment

Lol. I was thinking not another one. Nice buck

Comment

I actually moved to Texas to run that hunting ranch. After about 3 days I left. He called me and asked where I went. lol
          When he found out I was trapping and selling hogs he started harassing me for not selling him my wild hogs. We live and learn.
          So later on I took my brother and nephews there on a hog hunt and volunteered to take the crappy swamp area, well, I knew where the hogs were so we went in and killed every hog in there and he was p..... off.

Comment

Nice buck! Congrats!!

And that is one funny thread title!!

Just google the ranch + scam, for a little background on this place. I'm amazed this guy is still in business.

Comment

135". Hate that it went down.

Comment

I won a "free" hunt that was going to cost me $300. I said no thank you

Comment

got a coupon for a 'free' hog hunt there if anyone wants it, think youll only have to spend like 500/pig

Comment

I was hoping the little man might see that dude next weekend. Congrats!

Last edited by Chad C; 11-15-2019, 09:08 AM.

Comment

136" and I have no idea what the reference is to the ranch lol.

Comment

For those wondering about this ranch here is one of multiple threads on this place. It's basically a shady ranch were everyone wins the free hunt then when you get there he hits you with every single fee imaginable and whatever other fees he can pull out of his butt that day.

At one point the guy was claiming he had black panthers there too.

I saw their billboard a few weeks ago and now they are offering dog food. I don't even want to know what that is all about.
                        Last edited by Hunting4fun; 11-15-2019, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                          For those wondering about this ranch here is one of multiple threads on this place. It's basically a shady ranch were everyone wins the free hunt then when you get there he hits you with every single fee imaginable and whatever other fees he can pull out of his butt that day.

At one point the guy was claiming he had black panthers there too.
                          Wow. How is that dirt bag not in jail?

Comment

132 Nice

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                              I actually moved to Texas to run that hunting ranch. After about 3 days I left. He called me and asked where I went. lol
                              When he found out I was trapping and selling hogs he started harassing me for not selling him my wild hogs. We live and learn.
                              So later on I took my brother and nephews there on a hog hunt and volunteered to take the crappy swamp area, well, I knew where the hogs were so we went in and killed every hog in there and he was p..... off.
                              Wouldn't you owe him $1 per pound plus all the other fees if you shot them all?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                Wouldn't you owe him $1 per pound plus all the other fees if you shot them all?
                                I didn't pay him, told him he still owed me for jacking with me. I told my brother and nephews not to pay the mandatory $100 cash to him upon arrival or the cash he demanded afterwards. They paid him $199 each i think for meals and lodging and no fees for skinning and cutting our hogs. I helped do it because the guys he has last about 2 weeks or so before he gets new guys in after everyone quits. Those guys are supposed to turn in their tips and he will distribute them to all workers evenly so they get fired often for keeping tips secretly.
                                We also shot maybe 10 hogs and claimed like 3 of them. We were piling up piglets. All hogs are from guys who trap them and sell them to him, they even have tame white ones with big floppy ears to shoot. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X