No announcement yet.

F350 Going in for Kevlar Paint!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s stock. Why I don’t want to go too big but not against having it “built” later on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
      Very nice, well done on the build!

Thank you very much. Couldn’t be happier with it.

Comment

Looks fantastic man!

Comment

Looks awesome. How bad was the beating from Car Toys if you don’t mind me asking? I want to upgrade my stereo with a back up camera. I’ve been looking at their website. Also where did you put the Cerein Vega?

Comment

That is one pimp ride!

Comment

F350 Going in for Kevlar Paint!!!

Originally posted by skeeteroneal View Post
              Looks awesome. How bad was the beating from Car Toys if you don’t mind me asking? I want to upgrade my stereo with a back up camera. I’ve been looking at their website. Also where did you put the Cerein Vega?

I brought in all my own stuff. A head unit installed, the Cerwin Vega installed under the rear seat, and a rearview camera wired was $640 total. I about fainted. Cost a little extra they said to trim the hole for the stereo, a new wiring harness, and the wiring kit for the subwoofer. I kind of feel like I got F’d pretty good but maybe that’s the going price is. No clue. I let em know about it lol. I will say the install was well done.[emoji1743]*[emoji3603]

Comment

Outstanding! Just found this and very impressed with transformation. Congratulations.

Comment

I've found going through Crutchfields and installing with their instructions are some of the easiest and cost effective ways to do any car stereo or speaker upgrades. Super cheap on little subwoofer boxes like that.

Comment

I just discovered CarPlay in this new stereo. I’m going to be so spoiled.

Comment

Got all this put in this weekend. Lots of fuel, air, and oil flow upgrades. The new up-pipes made me cuss. The GTP38R turbo is awesome. Got a good whine to it. More boost than my old loose intercooler boots can handle. Keep blowing off. New Spearco intercooler and Sinister Diesel intercooler pipes and boots on the way. She’s coming along nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
                        Got all this put in this weekend. Lots of fuel, air, and oil flow upgrades. The new up-pipes made me cuss. The GTP38R turbo is awesome. Got a good whine to it. More boost than my old loose intercooler boots can handle. Keep blowing off. New Spearco intercooler and Sinister Diesel intercooler pipes and boots on the way. She’s coming along nicely.

That thing is going to be wicked!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          That thing is going to be wicked!

Thanks. I’m trying to set it up to where when I get injectors and a Hydra chip it’ll be safe to tow with. I’ll pull a trailer most every day. Make sure my egt’s stay in check. I decided on those full force 180/30 Full force injectors. Should be plenty of pep without the risk of burning everything up.

Comment

Man I quit after the paint upgrade, which is rookie dumb ****tery on my part.

I love to see and old work horse modernized the right way, without jacking with the original vibe and integrity of the rig.

I've done a lot of mechaniking on a lot of different crap, but monkeying with that turbo would my me nervous as a cat.

Well played, sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bad *** truck!

Comment

Bad to the bone.

Comment

Working...
                                X