Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best shop near georgetown

Hey folks,

I am looking to get my bow adjusted to me a little more specifically and all tuned up. I am putting a new sight on it and want to check the draw and peep and everything else (paper tune ect.). I am hoping to build and tune some good arrows and I want to make sure the bow is perfect first! Where is the best place to go near georgetown/austin? Or are any of you with skills willing to help me out?

Make the drive to Hoffy's in Lampasas. Yes it is out of your way, but well worth the trip. Aaron and the other folks there will get you dialed in!! Great folks!!

Comment

Double G archery. Paul is a great guy and done a lot to rebuild the business from the old owners.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared L View Post
        Double G archery. Paul is a great guy and done a lot to rebuild the business from the old owners.
        I thought Paul G was the old owner.

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
          That’s what’s even more ironic!! The new owner is Paul also. But he’s definitely a much better guy to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
            Another vote for Double G right off 130. Yes, Paul sold out.

Comment

Double G on 29. All day...only shop i use ever!!

Comment

Nother vote for Hoffy's. Aaron fixed me up and was great to deal with.

Comment

Hoffys
                  Ask for Aaron
                  Wouldn't go anywhere else

Comment

well this is pretty split! Double G is so close I'll check there first, I met the previous owner and had sort of written it off as an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmb512 View Post
                      well this is pretty split! Double G is so close I'll check there first, I met the previous owner and had sort of written it off as an option.
                      that being said hoffy's reviews are amazing! thank you for all the input.. looks liked I'll have to check them both out again

Comment

Is Archery country not good or just not close to Georgetown? No on recommended them at all

Comment

Originally posted by bcj jones View Post
                          Is Archery country not good or just not close to Georgetown? No on recommended them at all
                          Archery Country has stepped up it's game over the last couple of years. Nothing wrong with them at all. Never been to Hoffy's but Double G is great.

Comment

Archery country ain't bad at all, only problem I have is they don't carry the models and brands I like. Honestly the most polite, friendliest, and welcoming guys that I have met that work at a bow shop. I have also been to a lot of shops.

Comment

Double G

Comment

Working...
                              X