Missed it by thisssss much!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed it by thisssss much!

Checked my personal e-mail at 12:20 to find a message sent by the City of Allen at 10:15. "Vaccine appointments available." I clicked on the button to schedule an appointment for me and my wife. "All appointments are full". Missed it by 2hrs!

The HEB app is the best one IMO. If you are willing to drive to get a vaccine, you can get it.

Comment

See if a Walmart near you has them. They have a waiting list in pharmacy to cover cancelations and no shows.

Comment

Originally posted by STGS View Post
        The HEB app is the best one IMO. If you are willing to drive to get a vaccine, you can get it.
        We're not panicking. The county is just going down their list in order of registration. Its the cities that just throw them up for grabs. We'll get it sooner or later. I'm not going to drive halfway across the state for it.

Comment

Down here (southeast texas) there are more and more doses available. a few of the smaller counties have removed all age/comorbidity restrictions and are going to first signup first serve to make sure the doses are used. I'm getting my first dose today through the school district i work for. I'm sure in the next few weeks it will only become more and more easy to get one.

Comment

you can have my dose Randy.

Comment

Working...
            X