Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AR folder

Saw this on a Facebook ad. https://tactiland.com/

Any feedback on this product? Price makes me a bit suspicious but I have not researched these yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It appears to be a direct ripoff of the Law Tactical unit. Guessing it is made in China based on their “USA shifty branding.”

Comment

When it does not say where it is made...I am skeptical.
      Very critical part. Go with a name you know.

Sylvan Arms ARH300: This fantastic Sylvan Arms Folding Hinge Stock Adaptor allows you to easily and quickly fold your stock and significantly reduce the length of your rifle for easy stow and travel. The adaptor was designed explicitly for the purpose of working with both gas piston and direct impingement systems regardless of caliber. It has standard 1-3/16” x 16 thread and does not require any additional parts to be used with standard BC Groups. It is CNC precision machined in the USA from 7075 billet aluminum, making it uniquely lightweight and corrosion-resistant. This assembly weighs only 6.0 ounces. It is proudly designed, built, and assembled in the USA. This model will fit commercial or mil-spec buffer tubes.  No special tools required; only a standard armorer’s wrench! The product does not need to be disassembled to install it on to your rifle/pistol. Screw on, fold, and carry!

Comment

If you will need to depend your life on it “Law Tactical”. If it a beater/junk build then whatever works like this item. I prefer USA made products and not trademark counterfeit items from china.

Comment

Stick with Law Folders, they’re the only reputable folders out there for AR Calibers. Rip offs are fine* for .22 plinkers from the anecdotal information I’ve read.

*I still wouldn’t use them.
          Last edited by Riceguy; 03-05-2021, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Yep, law is the only way to go.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Will look for a Law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They are incredibly difficult to find. For good reason. It took me a long time to get mine. Very heavy duty part.

Comment

Working...
                X