No announcement yet.

Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could get very interesting if the wall street bets crowd make another run at silver when them stimmy checks start going out.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
      I don't understand what all the hoopla is about. Look at the S&P and most of the funds that are in a 401K. This is not a crash. It's EV/Tech stocks that were way overpriced correcting. If you were invested in them and were ahead....you should have sold along time ago.
      Nailed it

Comment

Banks are in good shape as long as the yield curve continues to steepen. Fed will put a stop to that eventually though. Bought some XLF at the open and plan to hold until daddy Powell stops the tech bleeding.

Comment

Sold too soon. I bought 10 shares of GME last week when it was 125.00 and today when it ran up to 160.00 I sold and took my 300+ profit. Then it started going down and I thought good move on my part, until it began to climb up again. Hit nearly 200.00 before sitting at around 183.00 right now. Of well at least it was a profit.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
            Sold too soon. I bought 10 shares of GME last week when it was 125.00 and today when it ran up to 160.00 I sold and took my 300+ profit. Then it started going down and I thought good move on my part, until it began to climb up again. Hit nearly 200.00 before sitting at around 183.00 right now. Of well at least it was a profit.

I lost my Ars on that stock last time I tried that. I got scared and bailed. Now it’s up to 200 today. [emoji2361]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
              I lost my Ars on that stock last time I tried that. I got scared and bailed. Now it’s up to 200 today. [emoji2361]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Don't remind me LOL I got scared too when I bought it evertone was predicting 200.00 + then it went to 140.00 and came crashing back to 123.00 so I was losing a bit. I said if it just go up to 150.00 I would sell. Got to 160 and I sold.

Comment

Man earlier today my portfolio was up nicely so I just checked to see where it finished. Everything was down. WTH?

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                  Man earlier today my portfolio was up nicely so I just checked to see where it finished. Everything was down. WTH?
                  Been a very volatile and jumpy market the last 4 weeks!

I am up good this morning after hours

Comment

Hope we can string a few green days together this week. This Gamestop/Meme stock merry-go-round is making me sea-sick. Where can I buy more tokens? LOL

Cheers,Guys!

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                      Been a very volatile and jumpy market the last 4 weeks!

I am up good this morning after hours

Yep. I'm liking today much better. LOL

Comment

Look into SINT and their covid killing fabric. Could be huge!

[emoji1531]

Comment

SINT news

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                            Yep. I'm liking today much better. LOL
                            For sure haha! Oil taking a beating but thats ok.

EV and tech took off. NIO, TESLA, and GRWG had a nice day for me

Comment

I put sint on my watch list. It might be huge.

Comment

Love the thread fellas. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                                X