Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
    Good luck Ed.
    I know this is not one of those occasions but every post of yours I see I think of the paint can incident.(at least I believe that was you) Hang in there!
    Yes, that was Ed. He was really a good sport posting that “mishap”. It was one of the funniest threads ever! The resulting picture is stuck in my mind. Ed, can you find that old thread?

Congratulations on your new gig!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      Yes, that was Ed. He was really a good sport posting that “mishap”. It was one of the funniest threads ever! The resulting picture is stuck in my mind. Ed, can you find that old thread?

Congratulations on your new gig!!!

Comment

Well deserved....and great news! Happy for you Ed!

Comment

YES!!! I cackled out loud (would that be a col?) when I saw his picture!!! Thanks for the laugh, Ed, and for the relaugh, Mr. Fishindude!
          Last edited by Burnadell; 03-02-2021, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Congrats Lip!!

Comment

Awesome! Congrats on the new gig!

Comment

Awesome, glad to hear it!

Comment

Congrats on the new gig.

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post
                    Well, I thought I was well on the road from unemployment to retirement but I saw a job opening I was interested in and applied. It's with the same company but a different group/location. I've worked with the leadership team in years past and know I'll enjoy working with them again. Just signed the offer letter and should start in a couple of weeks.
                    Congrats on finding a new gig with people you know/like - that's key!!

Comment

So Ed, you back to sellin' valves n fittin's again? If so, shoot me a PM... we may be able to help one another out...
                      Good luck! Hope you enjoy it again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post
                        Well, I thought I was well on the road from unemployment to retirement but I saw a job opening I was interested in and applied. It's with the same company but a different group/location. I've worked with the leadership team in years past and know I'll enjoy working with them again. Just signed the offer letter and should start in a couple of weeks.
                        Congratulations!!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

That's awesome! Good for you. I have been wanting to get into sales for a while now.

Comment

Well, I went from reading bad news to reading great news...…….congrats Ed, they couldn't get rid of you that easy. And by the way, stay away from black cans of spray paint.

Comment

Congrats Ed!

Comment

Working...
                              X