Port Aransas Best Places to Eat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Port Aransas Best Places to Eat

Looking at steak / seafood...any suggestions.

Thanks

Spaghetti Works and Phoenix. Did Beulah’s open back up?

I have heard that Lisa Bella’s at Cinnamon Shore is great, but never actually been there.
    Last edited by El General; 05-07-2019, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Fins, Virginia's, and Trout Street (in no particular order) are our regulars but 99% of the time we are in Port A it's by boat, I've heard there are some great restaurants inland but we never go. Our favorite that direction is actually Mickey's in Aransas Pass, also boat accessible.

Comment

Used to love Virginia's but wouldn't recommend it anymore. La Playa (diff than the chain in town) has great Mexican seafood and a huge tequila selection. Bit of a hole in the wall but great food so be prepared to wait a bit. Not sure about a steak...

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
          Spaghetti Works and Phoenix. Did Beulah’s open back up?

I have heard that Lisa Bella’s at Cinnamon Shore is great, but never actually been there.
          Lisabella's is indeed great.

Roosevelt's at the Tarpon Inn would be my other suggestion for OP.

Comment

Iries some of the best food anywhere. Hole in the wall and small but awesome food.

Comment

If The Brewery is still open that is pretty good. The Crazy Cajun and Moby ****'s were all good as well. I cant remember if Sharky's has food or not. There is a mexican food place that is on 361 going toward Corpus, on the left side of the road. It is in a shopping center type area.

Why do yall say that you dont recommend Virginia's anymore?

Comment

Shells if they opened back up. Don't let the building and furniture fool you. It is excellent food.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
                  If The Brewery is still open that is pretty good. The Crazy Cajun and Moby ****'s were all good as well. I cant remember if Sharky's has food or not. There is a mexican food place that is on 361 going toward Corpus, on the left side of the road. It is in a shopping center type area.

Why do yall say that you dont recommend Virginia's anymore?
                  I believe Sharky’s was torn down before Harvey and is now a Rv park.

Comment

Go to the causeway over the intercoastal. Eat at Snoopy's. Also on the island is Island Italian. Very good Italian food. If you want a good hamburger there is a burger joint over the boat launch at Hampton's Landing in Aransas Pass across the fairy. also accessible by boat.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                      Go to the causeway over the intercoastal. Eat at Snoopy's. Also on the island is Island Italian. Very good Italian food. If you want a good hamburger there is a burger joint over the boat launch at Hampton's Landing in Aransas Pass across the fairy. also accessible by boat.
                      That's Mickey's at Hamptons landing, great burger and better than average fried shrimp.

Comment

Go over the casuway and head to Laguna Reef for good seafood. Hole in the wall but good food. Shrimp really good or get one of the fresh gulf fishes

Comment

Venetian Hot Plate and it isn't even close. Make reservations.

If you want seafood pasta, seafood and spaghetti works, but only if you order "The Works". It says for two but can easily feed 3.

Good casual food at Harbor Lights Grill while having a drink at the Back Porch.

Comment

So many options. For the best butterflied grilled shrimp ever hit Castaways or Kodys.

Beach and Station St. Grill.

Heck they're all good.

Virginia's has the best atmosphere and sunset.

On the north island Scuttlebutt's is awesome. Atmosphere and food.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks to all...not sure about Snoopys...I think it is embarrassing for them to be in the location they are and serve frozen shrimp (fried) version fresh.

Comment

Working...
                              X