Mena, AR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mena, AR

Headed to Mena Wednesday for some spring break fun. Been wanting to go since I saw the post about the trails on here last year!! What are some of the must sees while we are there?? We are staying right next to the Wolf Pen trails. Are the streams any good to fish in along the trails? Any little lakes around for the kids to snag a fish or two? Thanks for the recommendations!!!

you could go look for Barry Seal's buried treasure. but i hear Arkansas has pretty county too.

Comment

Have a great time!! Pops

Comment

Are there enough trails to ride for 3-4 days? We have been riding in Colorado for the last couple years and looking for something different.

Comment

Little Missouri Falls, Cassatot Falls, Winding Stairs....are all cool places to go to near Mena.
          There should be trout in Little Missouri right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Texar View Post
            Little Missouri Falls, Cassatot Falls, Winding Stairs....are all cool places to go to near Mena.
            There should be trout in Little Missouri right now.
            It is a nice ride to Cossatot with numerous creek crossings that I am sure have fish.

Comment

Originally posted by cashcropper View Post
              Are there enough trails to ride for 3-4 days? We have been riding in Colorado for the last couple years and looking for something different.
              You can ride for weeks just northeast of mena. Where I go bear hunting there are trails for miles and miles.

Comment

Following. Has any mapped these trails out where I could download into OnX Hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                  Following. Has any mapped these trails out where I could download into OnX Hunt?
                  X2

Interested in this area as well.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post

Avenza Maps has Wolf Pen Gap for download. Works great. Will be there April 16-19.

‎Avenza Maps, #1 app for hiking, biking and all trails. Featuring maps from National Geographic, national parks and more! On your next adventure, stay on track with GPS using offline mobile maps. Make your own maps? Import your custom maps and never get lost off the grid. Explore the largest…

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                      X2

Interested in this area as well.
                      Check out ONx off road there are really good maps on there. Ill let yall know how it goes. Thanks for the good recommendations!!

Comment

Enjoy the rides and catch some fish

Comment

Originally posted by W E H View Post
                          you could go look for Barry Seal's buried treasure. but i hear Arkansas has pretty county too.
                          The Clintons already found it.

Comment

Working...
                          X