I Got Hosed On A Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Got Hosed On A Hunt

Started calling 3 months ago. Our Son just finished kemo and beat cancer. Was going to take him to an exclusive place this year for a 150 class deer beating everyone in the family. Last year 4K was fine. This year they will not return my calls..........

Hopefully someone on her that has that kind of place will help you out for a good cause. Wish I could.

Comment

Glad to head the positive results on kemo Johnny!!!

Comment

Did you already pay?

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
          Did you already pay?
          No there were 2 of us wanting to spend 10K and they ghost'ed us.
          My buddy has hunted there the last 2 years........

Comment

There’s plenty of reputable outfitters than can put you on a 150” deer in your price range.

Comment

PM Hoyt21 he can take care of you. Great guy, went on a guided hunt with him and now we are great friends.

Comment

Send a PM to Gladesgator (Rick)

Comment

That ain’t cool. I’m sure you can find somewhere else to hunt. Call JJmatt on here. He might have an opening for you. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
                    That ain’t cool. I’m sure you can find somewhere else to hunt. Call JJmatt on here. He might have an opening for you. Good luck!
                    ^ This. Matt will take care of you as long as he isn't fully booked already.

Comment

Please PM me if interested! Would be happy to have y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Check out this ranch in Brownwood Tx doscazadoresranch.com. He can fix you up on anything in your price range. Great guy and the accommodations and meals are out of this world.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                          Please PM me if interested! Would be happy to have y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Sent...................................

Comment

Man, great news on the treatment! Celebrate that! Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                              Started calling 3 months ago. Our Son just finished kemo and beat cancer. Was going to take him to an exclusive place this year for a 150 class deer beating everyone in the family. Last year 4K was fine. This year they will not return my calls..........
                              Sad to hear of your son's diagnosis. GLAD to hear he BEAT it.

Lotta of good folks on here will see that he has a GREAT hunt.
                              Last edited by Huntindad; 11-05-2020, 10:31 PM. Reason: speeling...or lack there of

Comment

Working...
                              X