Let’s see your flatbeds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s see your flatbeds!

Tore my bed up a little bit this weekend. I’ve been wanting to get a flatbed to work out of for my 350, but couldn’t justify the cost until now. Not 100% sold on it yet, but I’m definitely leaning towards one. I may just replace the taillight and live with the damage.

I’m looking at a Bradford 4 box utility bed like pictured below. Absolute requirements is a 4 box bed. Skirting would be nice, but not absolutely a requirement. Trying to stay at or below $5k for bed before installation or taxes. I’ll take pics of anything though!

Click image for larger version

Name:	D80AB342-4346-49BE-8972-D160AC51A161.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	25222267

Very nice!!

Comment

Love my Bradford, best built flatbed in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

in. Fixn to order one for my truck as well and have been checking out several different brands

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
          Very nice!!
          That’s not mine, but the front runner that I’m considering right now. Just looking for pics of others rigs and opinions on them. Just trying to consider as much as possible before making the purchase.

Comment

The last one I bought was a CM. I put it on a 1 ton dually. We had a weld break with about 1500 miles on it. Thin metal thats too easy to dent. Dont recommend it.

Comment

These guys are awesome. They will make whatever you want. Located in Canyon

Comment

Saw this one on Facebook, it’s slick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post

Saw this one on Facebook, it’s slick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Man that would be handy to work out of, but this is a personal truck that doubles as a work truck. If it was the other way around I’d be more interested in a full box bed. Going for a combination of half assed classy and useful.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck_jane View Post
                    https://www.hughesranchtrailers.com/flat-beds/

These guys are awesome. They will make whatever you want. Located in Canyon
                    I had no idea they were in Canyon. Definitely going to give them a shout on Monday.

Comment

Here's mine. A hay feeding flat bed. It has a 3500lb max lift capacity. I have loaded all kinds of things on my bed.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Local electrician has a pronghorn bed. May be about like what you're looking for.

Comment

Comment

Homemade haybed for my Chevy Cummins.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
                              Is that the Norstar ST? If so it’s on my short list as well. Looks good on your rig!

Comment

Working...
                              X