Will Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M16 View Post
    I've got a solution for you Johnny. I am in the process of starting a new enterprise. My new venture will be called YOU CAN TAKE IT WITH YOU INC. It will be very simple. You leave everything to me. I tally up how much it's all worth. When no one is looking I slide a check for that amount into your casket. When you get where you're going you just go to the bank and cash it. Works just as well if you decide to go the cremation route. PM me and you can have the honor of being my first client. But you better hurry. If there ever was a limited time offer this is it.
    I always knew you were a shrewd businesswoman, but I didn't realize how creative your entrepreneurship was or how big hearted you were to help solve other peoples problems. I now have full appreciation of your thinking skills and desire to solve other peoples problems!

Comment

I have several good lawyer friends who will set up a trust at Cookies in Aimes to provide ox tail meals to hungry cops.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
        I have several good lawyer friends who will set up a trust at Cookies in Aimes to provide ox tail meals to hungry cops.
        Sure Brandon will set it up today. Tell them Johnny Dangerr sent you.......

Comment

Working...
        X