Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow….just wow!

Comment

Man how do you keep up with the list at home? You are a true craftsman and the place is looking amazing!

Comment

Home sweet home looks awesome

Comment

Finished the spiral duct trunkline this weekend. My grilles should be in this week and I'll try to get them installed next weekend. The furnace and condensing unit are set and wired and ready for the initial AC charge. I'm hoping that will be Friday. I moved the tub and toilet into the bathroom but didn't set them yet.
          Attached Files

Comment

ttt

Comment

Wow! Your hired!!! True Talent!

Comment

Just awesome work, and really neat historical accents.

I'd leave that trunk line just like it is, and paint those trusses black, to offset all the wood grain, and accent the other stuff.

Comment

Awesome

Comment

This is awesome! You had mentioned staining the floors and requested a little help. I did my house and it turned out awesome. I used http://www.kemikostain.com/ products and their how-to steps. They have several youtube vids out as well to aid in the process.
                    We used walnut color in our home. If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a pm!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by macoop View Post
                      Finished the spiral duct trunkline this weekend. My grilles should be in this week and I'll try to get them installed next weekend. The furnace and condensing unit are set and wired and ready for the initial AC charge. I'm hoping that will be Friday. I moved the tub and toilet into the bathroom but didn't set them yet.
                      Outstanding project, everything is coming together, those colors really work.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Just awesome work, and really neat historical accents.

I'd leave that trunk line just like it is, and paint those trusses black, to offset all the wood grain, and accent the other stuff.
                        That’s exactly what my buddy keeps telling me to do. I’m colored blind so I don’t think about that stuff too much. I think I may do that.

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailslayer View Post
                          This is awesome! You had mentioned staining the floors and requested a little help. I did my house and it turned out awesome. I used http://www.kemikostain.com/ products and their how-to steps. They have several youtube vids out as well to aid in the process.
                          We used walnut color in our home. If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a pm!
                          Thanks for sending that. I’ll be watching those right after supper. Your floor looks great!!

Comment

Originally posted by macoop View Post
                            That’s exactly what my buddy keeps telling me to do. I’m colored blind so I don’t think about that stuff too much. I think I may do that.
                            Dale obviously has a little interior decorator in him....

Comment

We painted the exposed beams black and they look great. I mounted the TV arm but it will still be awhile before I put a TV in there. Too much work and dirt to go. AC is up and running now which is nice. We mounted a ceiling fan today. IT's a 70" and it moves a lot of air. The second one is going in tomorrow. I got the tub hooked up and the support anchored to the wall. I still have to mount the brass shower curtain holder with supports but I need to find another piece of 1/4" brass pipe for a stiffner leg to the ceiling.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Well done!

Comment

Working...
                                X