No announcement yet.

Fixed Broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

125 gr Ramcats for me. Haven't lost a single deer with them over the past 5 years while shooting them.

Comment

Love all the info!

Ya the mesh does wonders when it comes to concealing movement… especially if I bring a buddy along. I also try to bury the edges of the blind with dirt to help keep in scent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
        There has to be a sound issue with the mesh! Maybe it doesn’t matter with a blazing fast bow but shooting lower ibo’s it has to matter.
        No, sound isn't an issue. Never heard a peep when shooting. Maybe a dull broadhead might still doubt it. I shoot a 560gr 233 fps arrow

Comment

day six

Comment

I am no expert but i would think a cut on contact would work better than anything else shooting thru mesh.

Comment

You guys are going to make me drag my pop up out tomorrow, set the block out in the yard and run a magnus through it. Never shot through mess with a compound. Curious to find out the results

Comment

Originally posted by TexasRough1256 View Post
                You guys are going to make me drag my pop up out tomorrow, set the block out in the yard and run a magnus through it. Never shot through mess with a compound. Curious to find out the results

Please reply to the thread with your results! I’ve shot a hog through mesh once… only time I’ve sent an arrow through mesh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

3blade Muzzy and VPA both do very well they mesh screen windows. Like it's not even there.

Comment

Never had an issue with mesh and Ramcats

Comment

Working...
                    X