Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most entertaining MLB has been in a while...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found this gem tonight... enjoy...

Pretty good stuff, thanks for postin'.

Comment

Is this what Major League Baseball has become? Wow that was crazy that is borderline harassment by the umpires

Comment

Another example of why we stopped watching MLB

Comment

Ranger game last night.
          [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPgt9lIDw5I"]Sergio Romo strips so the foreign substances check is easier - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

This new rule is just stupid. Offense is down and the Commissioner panics.

Comment

Good post & video

Comment

Absolutely ridiculous... y'all can have it.

Comment

Girardi is such a fraud. That guy is an empty windbreaker. He tried to troll Scherzer and got owned.

MLB players are such tit bags, I can hardly watch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jomboy is the best. That man is scary good at reading lips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Right before I walked out on the field I'd make sure the umpires were looking and I'd jam both hands down the front of my pants. Let 'em get a feel of my hands after that!

Comment

Originally posted by dawgkllr View Post
                        Right before I walked out on the field I'd make sure the umpires were looking and I'd jam both hands down the front of my pants. Let 'em get a feel of my hands after that!
                        It's not the umpire's fault. This is all coming down from the moron MLB put in charge. And make no mistake, Rob Manfred is dumber than a bag of hammers.

Comment

For those who have not been following this - MLB had been looking the other way for years on this issue, allowing pitchers to use a combination of pine tar, sunscreen and rosin to improve grip. The game changer is "Spider Tack". I read an article with the guy who invented it for use in Strongman competitions - specifically for the "Atlas Stone" event. Then he started getting orders from baseball players and teams were ordering with it sent directly to their clubhouses. Spin rates went up dramatically. Across the league hitters hit about .270 on 4 seam fastballs with a spin rate of around 2,250, but batting averages are only .217 with spin rates of 2,500+. The crackdown is comical but I'll bet batting averages will go up.

Comment

Discussion on the radio this morning was predicting managers using this as a way to throw pitchers off rhythm. Calling for a substance check in the same way the nba uses TO's to cool off the other team. The more intriguing part was asking if the team wanting the substance check should be penalized if nothing is found. Same way you lose a TO in the nfl if a challenge is lost.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                              For those who have not been following this - MLB had been looking the other way for years on this issue, allowing pitchers to use a combination of pine tar, sunscreen and rosin to improve grip. The game changer is "Spider Tack". I read an article with the guy who invented it for use in Strongman competitions - specifically for the "Atlas Stone" event. Then he started getting orders from baseball players and teams were ordering with it sent directly to their clubhouses. Spin rates went up dramatically. Across the league hitters hit about .270 on 4 seam fastballs with a spin rate of around 2,250, but batting averages are only .217 with spin rates of 2,500+. The crackdown is comical but I'll bet batting averages will go up.
                              and the hitters are juiced up, with whatever they can get by with "under the radar" steroids, deer velvet/antlers/or something, corked/modified bats, etc. And then there are buzzers, and trash cans, Hehehe
                              Who knows or cares what else.

I Quit caring about that MLB circus years ago. Funny video though.

Comment

Working...
                              X