Catfish inspirational video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hunt247 View Post
    What does your set up look like? Looks like a top water with cut bait?
    Those are demon dragons. All they are for is to keep the bait off the bottom and they have rattles.

There are several different rigs to use. Probably the most popular is the Santee Cooper Rig. Just google it and you will find it. Also I would recommend drifting (slinky style) weights when drifting. You can see them in his vid. I also see in his bid that he uses the 3 way rig.

Comment

Some good looking cats there. My favorite time to catfish is between thanksgiving and Christmas.

Comment

I have some pics of big fish. How do I post pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Worley View Post
          What bait do you use on those big blues? Are you fishing them deep or shallow?
          Shad,perch drum or carp just make sure its fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by hunt247 View Post
            What does your set up look like? Looks like a top water with cut bait?
            I have a leader video that shows everything on my channel. The top water looking thing is a float to get the bait off the bottom. It's called a demon dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by mattfox View Post
              Great video. I am ready for winter time. I restrung all my rods, new leaders, sharp hooks. About to order a new set of planer boards.

How do you like those demon dragons? Do you think they help or just a peg float? I’ve been thinking of trying some but haven’t yet.
              Yes. Demon dragons contain a rattle that help a lot when drifting imho. They are great!

Comment

Originally posted by mattfox View Post
                I have some pics of big fish. How do I post pics?
                Been awhile since I posted a pic lol. On videos you just copy and paste the link.

Comment

Originally posted by Shu View Post
                  Some good looking cats there. My favorite time to catfish is between thanksgiving and Christmas.
                  Great time of the year. Mine is jan-march

Comment

Working...
                  X