X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good times!

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
      doggone, Cameron has a son, we watched him grow up on the green screen and now you have a grandson on TBH. Chris, we're gettin old. Good times
      Ain't that the durn truth! Cambo, Ben, Sitka, even D~Mo was wet behind the ears.

Comment

Awesome job. I do a lot of fishing for big blues in the winter on lake Tawakoni. Good job releasing the 10# and up. Blues don’t get sexually mature until about 30” which is about 10#. I do the same except I usually don’t keep anything over about 6 # just because 2-6 # is what I prefer to eat. Blues will still get gets and go thru the whole spawn process when they are smaller but they are not fertile. Those big blues like big fresh bait

Comment

Originally posted by mattfox View Post
          Awesome job. I do a lot of fishing for big blues in the winter on lake Tawakoni. Good job releasing the 10# and up. Blues don’t get sexually mature until about 30” which is about 10#. I do the same except I usually don’t keep anything over about 6 # just because 2-6 # is what I prefer to eat. Blues will still get gets and go thru the whole spawn process when they are smaller but they are not fertile. Those big blues like big fresh bait
          Ain't know way I could put a knife to those big blues. I have way too much respect for em. I can catch eaters all day long no need in taking those big warriors out of the gene pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
            Ain't that the durn truth! Cambo, Ben, Sitka, even D~Mo was wet behind the ears.
            Yep way back in the day. Good times with good people!

Comment

Boy’ that little one is growing up fast.

Comment

Originally posted by smokeless View Post
                Boy’ that little one is growing up fast.
                My wife and I have had custody of him since he was 2-1/2 months old. He is definitely my best friend! Some people say he is so lucky to have us.... I look at it the other way around. We are the lucky ones to have him!

Comment

Thats awesome, boy wont forget all those trips!! Good Job.

Comment

What an awesome thread!! Chris you're livin' the dream sir!! That pic of Cameron shocked me!! I still remember meeting him and getting wraps when he started that deal up... He dun grow'd up!! An' you ain't no Sprang chicken no more neither!! We dun all grow'd up some!!
                    Still good times to be had tho!

Congrats on the boat and big cats!! Used to be one of my passions too goin' after big Ops/flatheads on Livingston... Your pics make me want to do it again!!

Comment

Good job Chris. Raising that boy right!

Comment

Making memories grandpa.

Comment

Fantastic!

Comment

Outstanding!!!

Comment

Thank all of yall! Yes I am blessed. I dont take it granted either. Little dude is my best friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X