No announcement yet.

Prayers Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir, marriage is work and it is teamwork. It takes 2 working together. Love is the glue that holds it all together. The very fact that you all are sad about this and the separation that is happening right now tell you that love is still present and still trying to glue things together. Concentrate on that love you have, and use God's word to strengthen that bond. Almighty God has joined you together in a Holy bond making the two of you one flesh. This is especially true due to the fact that a child is involved. She is literally the flesh and blood of both of you and worth every effort by you both to strengthen the bond that has been Spiritually created. Lean on God and His Word, and lean on each other. Each of you should also look inside your own spirit and see where you have gone astray and take immediate prayerful steps to right your way and return to your love for God and for each other. Again, it takes work, but it is a Holy Vow that you both took and with patience (both ways) and prayerful guidance, it is something that God will make happen. God hates divorce, so you've got a STRONG Advocate in both your corners.

Lord hear our plea. We ask You to intervene in this relationship as it is one that You created supernaturally and we know that You do good works. Give each of these Your divine guidance and wisdom. Bring them to a peaceful reunion with You and with each other. Renew their earthly love for each other, and pour out Your Agape love upon them. Give them all strength to work through this trial and give them many years of joy that they choose in Your Word. Guide them and strengthen them with the outpouring of Your Spirit in them, in Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

Prayers for reconciliation and a stronger marriage.

Comment

Wishing the best for you.

You have 2 choices right now
        1) you can silk and think of every reason your marriage can’t work, including why it’s your wife’s fault
        OR
        2) you can focus on improving yourself. Have an honest assessment of who you are and your personality flaws and work at improving them.

Regardless of the outcome of your marriage, option 2 is the only one that benefits you. And I bet $100, if you do this you will save your marriage and improve your life.

There are a lot of men who want to fix their marriages. While it sounds counterintuitive, the best way to fix your marriage is to fix yourself. Because, when you improve who you are as a man and how you're showing up as a husband, you're naturally going to produce a better marriage. Sure, a strong marriage is the result of the things that both you and your wife are doing but there's nothing you can do about her. That's why it's best to focus on the one thing you can control - yourself.

I will see if I can find a link to mine and my wife’s personal story

Comment

Don't give up, keep praying, keep fighting. Talk to your/her pastor, friends, family, go to counciling(even if its just you). Dont let your marriage end without fighting to your last breath. Its so hard on kids, it changes them. Prayers UP!

Comment

Prayers for ya man. But as others have said it takes two to build it back to what it was, you can’t do it by yourself.

Hoping for the best for y’all.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Get the Love Dare book & follow through with it

Comment

Prayer sent.

Comment

Prayers for you and your wife. Asking for fellow believers to pray for you is a great start. Make sure you and her are in church together pray earnestly for your marriage and to renew that love that is there so that you might be an example for others.

Comment

Prayers for you both to find each other again...

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      Wishing the best for you.

You have 2 choices right now
                      1) you can silk and think of every reason your marriage can’t work, including why it’s your wife’s fault
                      OR
                      2) you can focus on improving yourself. Have an honest assessment of who you are and your personality flaws and work at improving them.

Regardless of the outcome of your marriage, option 2 is the only one that benefits you. And I bet $100, if you do this you will save your marriage and improve your life.

There are a lot of men who want to fix their marriages. While it sounds counterintuitive, the best way to fix your marriage is to fix yourself. Because, when you improve who you are as a man and how you're showing up as a husband, you're naturally going to produce a better marriage. Sure, a strong marriage is the result of the things that both you and your wife are doing but there's nothing you can do about her. That's why it's best to focus on the one thing you can control - yourself.

I will see if I can find a link to mine and my wife’s personal story

Thanks for posting that.

Subscribed to the podcast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                      X