X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optima battery deals?

Anyone here a battery dealer?

I’m needing some Optima D31M batteries

Better get a Northstar/ G2 Power. Beats Optima in every way. Available online or Batteries+.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
      Better get a Northstar/ G2 Power. Beats Optima in every way. Available online or Batteries+.

Man I don’t know. The Optima’s have done great for 7 years and the Northstar are $100 per battery more expensive.

That’s hard to swallow.

Comment

I just picked up two refurb blue tops from the interstate store in Conroe today for $89/each. May give them a call.

Comment

Optima battery deals?

Originally posted by Double D View Post
          I just picked up two refurb blue tops from the interstate store in Conroe today for $89/each. May give them a call.

Hmmm, never heard of a refurb battery.

Gotta study up on this

Comment

Interstate - I just replaced a blue top today in boat that had a 3-17 sticker on it. They are lighter now and made in Mexico. Not the same as they were 10 years ago

Comment

In the market also. Cranking battery is 5 years old and trollers are 2 and 3

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                Man I don’t know. The Optima’s have done great for 7 years and the Northstar are $100 per battery more expensive.

That’s hard to swallow.
                An Optima that is 7 years old is not the same Optima made today. Optima's use to be badarse and worth their money. Ever since they were bought out their quality went to way down.

Comment

Hmmm, never heard of a refurb battery.

Gotta study up on this
                  Ever watch Road Kill? One of their sponsors is Optima and all of their batteries that Optima gives them are Refurbished Battery's

Comment

Costco has great prices on batteries if you are a member

Comment

Originally posted by MattPopp View Post
                      An Optima that is 7 years old is not the same Optima made today. Optima's use to be badarse and worth their money. Ever since they were bought out their quality went to way down.

Comment

I have had really good luck with Optima, have 4 in my 2017 boat right now, ordering 4 more for my new boat, get a decent deal from O Riley, we have a commercial account there and buy a lot of stuff from them.

Comment

I used optimas for years, the quality has gone downhill. were all switching to the G2

Comment

Originally posted by Hughiam View Post
                            I used optimas for years, the quality has gone downhill. were all switching to the G2

This one?

I need 6 so trying to buy smart.

Comment

G2 is what I recommended way up there. I'm a battery snob. It's only AGM & it's only Northstar/G2 or Odyssey.

Comment

Working...
                              X