Wish me luck Fellers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    I snored with my mouth open as well. Taught myself to keep my mouth closed with the nasal pillows so I didn’t have to use a full mask ....
    I'm working on breathing through my nose. Longest I have made it is until about 5am. My darn nose stops up about that time. I have allergies, especially this time of year. Even with nose spray it just works about 6 to 7 hours. Trying a nose pillow tomorrow night. Wish me luck. Have 2 are 3 to choose from. No clue which one to get. Only had my machine 5 days.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
      I am such a cutie. First night with a CPAP machine. You see me posting all night you will know why. LOL!!!! Bad part is my wife has to put up with me.
      I used just the nasal pillow and do fine, even though I was a mouth snorer.
      Luckily after losing 80 lbs this past year, I don't have to use mine as often.

Comment

I'm working on breathing through my nose. Longest I have made it is until about 5am. My darn nose stops up about that time. I have allergies, especially this time of year. Even with nose spray it just works about 6 to 7 hours. Trying a nose pillow tomorrow night. Wish me luck. Have 2 are 3 to choose from. No clue which one to get. Only had my machine 5 days.
        How did the pillows go?

Comment

Originally posted by double bogey View Post
          How did the pillows go?
          I had to go back to my full face mask after about 2 hours. With the nose pillow it kept blowing my mouth open. Going to try it again tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            I snored with my mouth open as well. Taught myself to keep my mouth closed with the nasal pillows so I didn’t have to use a full mask ....
            This. The Nasal pillows are greatness.

Comment

Dude, get an Amara View mask. Trust me. It's like nasal pillows that cover your mouth as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Dude, get an Amara View mask. Trust me. It's like nasal pillows that cover your mouth as well.

Thanks. I'll try one.

Comment

Works great.

Comment

Thanks for the pic BoB.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Works great.

Does this one work if you have a beard? I have a meeting to pick up my machine on Wednesday. Thinking the nasal pillow is my best bet, but searching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had to go back to my full face mask after about 2 hours. With the nose pillow it kept blowing my mouth open. Going to try it again tonight.

Same thing happened to me. I’d prefer the pillows. Just can seem to handle them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, I am not sure how I keep mine closed. My mouth can actually be open, pressure is closed off at the back of my mouth at the throat. not sure what that is called.

Most of my apnea is obstructive. I cannot even sleep in a chair without a cpap. I have been experimenting lately, and if I could keep my chin pulled forward where my lower teeth are even with the upper or in front of my upper teeth, I don't think my apnea would be as bad. I may try a mouthpiece some day.

Comment

Took my test last night. What a disaster. I swear I woke up every 5 minutes. It said I had to sleep 4 to 6 hours. Not sure I did.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                              Took my test last night. What a disaster. I swear I woke up every 5 minutes. It said I had to sleep 4 to 6 hours. Not sure I did.
                              You get any results yet? It took about 7 days are so to get my results.

Comment

You get any results yet? It took about 7 days are so to get my results.
                                Had to retake it. Couldn’t pull the results due to poor cell service. Shipping it back today. They said they could pull the results manually. How about you?

Comment

Working...
                                X