Attorney that deals with Oil & Gas Co.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attorney that deals with Oil & Gas Co.

Anybody here that can recommend a good lawyer or firm that deals with O & G companies on a regular basis?

As plaintiff or defense?

Comment

Yes, I know a bunch of them.

Comment

Wes Giesecke in San Angelo. He is a member who goes by The_Crippler, I believe.

Comment

Are you looking for one to negotiate an oil and gas lease? Sue for surface damages? Need more info and area of the state.

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
            Are you looking for one to negotiate an oil and gas lease? Sue for surface damages? Need more info and area of the state.
            That would help a whole lot!

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
              I'm in Robertson Co. They drilled a well just across the property line from me. The well was built up about 20 ft above the original grade. Where I plant my garden, every time it rains, I have about 6 places that washes out. Been here for 20 years and never had this problem. I called them about a month ago to complain AGAIN!! A week later, 2 guys show up. We talk, look at what is going on. Couple days later, a backhoe shows up. He does about an hour worth of work. So I get about a 2 inch rain overnight. Still washing out and what the backhoe did, just moved run off to a different spot, taking out a new spot on my garden. I can already see that the gas company is going to throw as little money at it as possible. There is 2 silk fences up and it's not slowing it down. I'm tired of trying to fill in the gaps and picking rocks out of my dirt.

Comment

Would be cheaper to move your garden than fight an oil company.

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post
                  Would be cheaper to move your garden than fight an oil company.
                  So, that's what you would do? Tuck tail and run?

Comment

Sigh.

I grow weary!

Did you ever call THE MAN???

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    If you are getting the run around, you need to escalate the urgency and contact the CEO, Mark A. Brandon in Tyler, main phone is 903-597-7667. He lives at 133 Lou Della Lake Dr. in Bullard if you want to call on him Sunday afternoon! His wife is Mary Ann

Perhaps she can help you out:

https://www.facebook.com/mary.branchbrandon

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                      So, that's what you would do? Tuck tail and run?
                      If you spend a bunch of money on a lawyer and the situation does not change is that going to make you feel better or worse?

Comment

who is the operator of the well?

Comment

We've already done this thread once. Why are we doing it again?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                            Sigh.

I grow weary!

Did you ever call THE MAN???

YES!! YES I DID!!!
                            Bottom line, they ain't going to do nuthin or they would have already. I know how these companies run. You literally have to sue them before they will do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                              We've already done this thread once. Why are we doing it again?

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...php?p=13111088
                              They came out and made a stab at.
                              Then, in the last few months, the rains came and it's gone to shat.
                              These last 2 guys they sent started off saying it was my neighbors problem and I need to get with him. I told them real quick, my neighbor didn't build the well pad. I suggested they get a engineer involved.
                              I made another phone call today. AGAIN!!!
                              Guess I will be that squeaky wheel looking for that grease!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X