Sendero value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artos View Post
    1st Gen was all black & non fluted...2nd gen was stainless fluted. Don't think they made the 270 in the 2nd gen.

Best guesses are only 700 made on the original in 270 & why it brings a premium...most all these guns were extremely accurate for factory. I'm fortunate to have found one unfired new in box. Would love to find a shooter at a decent price but they simply don't come around very often.

Too bad this one was jacked with:

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/812480196
    I scored a NIB .270 too about 2 years ago.. I also found a great condition sendero special .270 I need to put a scope on..

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
      I've got one that's high gloss blued, non fluted, with a laminate stock. Chambered in 7mag. Any info on that model?
      Is it stamped "Sendero"? I recall seeing a 300RUM with similar features not to long ago.

Maybe a distributor exclusive?

Comment

I just picked one up on Gunbroker for $875. I had been looking for a long time and most of the ones I was seeing were selling for $1,100 or more.

270 Senderos are hard to find

Comment

Originally posted by duckhunter175 View Post
          Is it stamped "Sendero"? I recall seeing a 300RUM with similar features not to long ago.

Maybe a distributor exclusive?
          It is stamped Sendero on the barrel. It looks like a VLS though.

Comment

Thanks for all the input I picked this one up a while back I didn’t realize it was fairly rare I have never fired it and doubt I will I have 1st generation Sendero’s in 7mm Remington Magnum and a pair of them in 300 Winchester Magnum. I will put this one up for sale here before long.

Comment

Originally posted by 220swift View Post
              I just picked one up on Gunbroker for $875. I had been looking for a long time and most of the ones I was seeing were selling for $1,100 or more.

270 Senderos are hard to find
              You got that one with a buy it now right??

Comment

Sendero

You got that one with a buy it now right??
                No. $875 was the opening bid. I didn’t expect to win the auction, but I was the only bidder.

It does have a slight imperfection on the stock but otherwise it’s in great shape.

Last edited by 220swift; 05-15-2019, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  If you find a 1st gen Sendero that is in excellent condition you better jump all over it.. Borrow the money if you have to.
                  I have 3 of them

Comment

They shoot great, but definitely not a truck gun. Too heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
                      I have 3 of them
                      If they are Gen 1's in pristine condition and you want to sell them for $800ish then I'm interested..

Comment

I've got one that's high gloss blued, non fluted, with a laminate stock. Chambered in 7mag. Any info on that model?
                        It's has been refinished unless it came from the custom shop like that because production Gen 1 Senderos were not gloss.. No production Sendero was for that matter.
                        I bet that looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          It's has been refinished unless it came from the custom shop like that because production Gen 1 Senderos were not gloss.. No production Sendero was for that matter.
                          I bet that looks good.
                          It's always been a mystery gun for sure. I bought it new years ago do I bet it was a exclusive deal or something.

Comment

Originally posted by 220swift View Post
                            No. $875 was the opening bid. I didn’t expect to win the auction, but I was the only bidder.

It does have a slight imperfection on the stock but otherwise it’s in great shape.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/807632508
                            I saw that when I was looking at some complete auctions & it blew my mind...I certainly would have bid against you but didn't catch it. Congrats on a good catch!!

How does it shoot??

I bought the same gun in a swift but yet to take it out for groups...just need to mount the scope.

Comment

It's always been a mystery gun for sure. I bought it new years ago do I bet it was a exclusive deal or something.
                              Post pics...if it were me I would call remmy with the serial number & ask them to see if finish is mentioned. Interesting for sure.

Comment

Post pics...if it were me I would call remmy with the serial number & ask them to see if finish is mentioned. Interesting for sure.
                                I recall a guy posting a similar gun I swore wasn’t legit. If I remember it WAS. There’s a post somewhere about it. It was way way different than any sendero I’ve seen or owned.

Comment

Working...
                                X