Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nikon or Vortex Rangefinding Binos??

Good morning all,

Been looking at purchasing some rangefinding binos and the 2 that fit within my budget are the Vortex Fury HD & the Nikon LaserForce. Both have pretty similar reviews from what I’ve seen online. But I wanted to check with the with GS and get some true Feed back from those of you who have used these 2 products.

TIA

In for this. I’m in the same boat.

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnG View Post
      In for this. I’m in the same boat.
      I trust the GS reviews more than the bought and paid for amazon “reviews”

Comment

Nikon or Vortex Rangefinding Binos??

Originally posted by txfirefighter_04 View Post
        I trust the GS reviews more than the bought and paid for amazon “reviews”

Ive posted several reviews on Amazon and have never been paid for them.

Not sure where you get that from.

Personally I wouldn’t buy either of those but if I did I would choose Vortex over Nikon always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Some amazon reviews are paid for. And some people get sent free product just to write a good review about it. It happens. Not every review is paid but there are some that are

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Personally I wouldn’t buy either of those but if I did I would choose Vortex over Nikon always.

Guy I hunt with bought the Nikon last year. I played with them one day and didn’t care for the glass AT ALL. I figured I’d like the vortex so I looked at the fury at the hunters extravaganza. They had almost new 3-D targets less than 30 yards from me in a well lit room.. I couldn’t see the score rings. Didn’t care for them either and I primarily use diamondbacks (not that they are extremely awesome)

Of the 2.... vortex for warranty alone, but I wasn’t impressed with either

Comment

MIKED,

I know not all reviews aren’t bought and for on amazon, but it does happen quite often, But I’m not knocking amazon I still do a lot business with them, but for this particular purchase I figured I’d turn to the GS to get some better info & 1st hand knowledge from users.

Comment

Whats the budget? You can get into a pair of Leica binos for a great deal if you look around that would blow those out of the water. Contact cameralandny and see what demos they have, I know that had the Geovids for super cheap (1500ish) not that long ago.

Comment

Just the opposite...have had 2 Vortex scopes, I know..not the product mentioned but commenting on the brand, and sold them for a lot less than I paid for! Does not help the OP, but NOT impressed with Vortex at all. Never had a problem with any Nikon product and works for me!

Comment

Not impressed with my vortex binos. They were a gift. Not the pairs your looking at but tried the equivalent Nikon binos and liked them much more. My 2 cents.

Comment

Working...
                    X