No announcement yet.

Please help me pray for our Emmett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, so happy for you guys and lil Emmett. Will continue to lift him up in prayer. God is good!

Comment

So great to hear how well Emmett is progressing. God is good.
      Prayers continue.

Comment

He is looking good!
        Continued prayers.

Comment

Praying for the little man, and the entire family. Best wishes

Comment

Wonderful news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

awesome news!

keep it coming, lil man!

If you guys need a night at a hotel to stay close, just say the word....I've got lots of unused points and miles I'll be more than happy to donate to the cause.

Comment

Such great news! Way to go Emmett. He is getting big. Prayers to your family. My screen is soo blurry, but a good blurry for sure!

Comment

Great news! Continuing prayers for Emmett.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome! Go, Emmett!

Comment

Great to hear! Keep it coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great news and continued prayers for your Emmett and y’all!!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Day 86 update. Nothing but great news again, something we could get use to saying! Feeds were switched to bolus today, given over 2 hours. He tolerated it perfect. Next step will be over 1 hour, which at the rate Emmett is progressing, will be right around the corner! Dad was able to try his first bottle feeding today. It's not like feeding a calf lol. Of course Emmett gets choked up and scares the heck out of me. Minor event though, and he was back to sucking it down.

We did have a first today. Krystal attempted to breast feed Emmett with the help of the lactation nurse. Little man had been up for 3 hours looking around and interacting with us. When it came time to try it, he was so tired he couldn't keep his eyes open. So it was an unsuccessful attempt, but she'll try again soon.

We had a surprise eye exam sprung on us this afternoon. Emmett was doing so good, we hated to hear this. However, we're thankful for the follow ups. Emmett didn't appreciate the exam as usual, but the report was great. His eyes were looking great, and although he cant guarentee anything, he thought the chances were low that any follow up procedure would be necessary.

Thank you all for your continued thoughts and prayers!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Praise God !!!

Prayers continue

Comment

Man I love it when God's plan comes together!! Praise Jesus!!

Comment

Good job Emmett! He is getting to be a big boy. God bless ya'll.

Comment

Working...
                                X