X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to all that signed letters of intent

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

"How come Texas and A&M can't keep the best High School players in state? That's their problem!"

*2022 Texas and A&M lock up the state*

"Cheaters!!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If it produces the first national title in over 80 years, e I g h t y y e a r s…. It was worth every penny speculated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

What a ****ing beatdown. Good lord.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JFFB View Post
            We don't buy players. You want to play you can stay. I mean football. Not head games flipping darn caps over,putting them on or pulling caps from under the table crap. Show Boats Kids with there Mama Daddy and any one else they will let show up now for this Kid on and important day in his life. This signing day has become a Freaking Joke. Sad part about it's only gonna get worst.

lsU is now transfer portal u.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
              lsU is now transfer portal u.
              Or, pardon the pun, TPU . . Gig em . .

Comment

ATM is trying to buy a Championship.........given the current set of rules, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Not sure why Jimbo is trying to deny it. They are paying for players, everyone is. They pulled an all time great class. Maybe it will translate to a title or two, maybe it wont.

I can't see this system lasting too long though. The wealthier schools will be able to buy rings for years to come and there will be no shot for anyone but about 10 teams. I assume sometime in the next 5-10 years there will be a "salary cap". Is it enforceable, probably not. Interesting time for NCAAF but I certainly don't think it is for the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                  Or, pardon the pun, TPU . . Gig em . .
                  And ATM lost to them this year, embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                    And ATM lost to them this year, embarrassing
                    I cried all day yesterday as we got 2 more 5* . . TPU . . Love it . . Gig em . .

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      Saw where one of Sabans coordinators got a DUI last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      That happens over there. You would think they would cut some slack but every couple of years if happens to a dude

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                        I cried all day yesterday as we got 2 more 5* . . TPU . . Love it . . Gig em . .
                        And you are still irrelevant until you win something......anything. Natty, Conference, Division......anything. It has been a while since your team has accomplished any of it.
                        Last edited by TildenHunter; 02-03-2022, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Harsin may be on his way out at Auburn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                            And you are still irrelevant until you win something......anything. Natty, Conference, Division......anything. It has been a while since your team has accomplished any of it.
                            Irrelevant teams don’t have the greatest recruiting class in college football history. Conference championships aren’t won by Okie Lights and Baylor’s in the SEC West….you win the west, you’re more than likely winning it all. We comin baw, we comin and we ain’t goin nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Harsin may be on his way out at Auburn
                              Poontang is undefeated ...

dude went full Bobby Petrino and got caught banging his Assistant

Comment

Well, that didn’t take long.

Comment

Working...
                                X