Aggies vs Bama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    just had a bama fan say "hope y'all's quarterback is tougher then texas's since he couldn't make it through the whole game"
    lmao!:d

Comment

Ags don't have a chance! Lets just skip the "trap/let-down" game and give the elephants the win. The arm chair wannabes are out in full force today.

Comment

With LSU out of the running...............come on AGGIES!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          With LSU out of the running...............come on AGGIES!!!!!!
          Ha ha! I love it! Words of a true tiger fan!

Comment

I love all the attention from the obssessed sips. We have an appt with you in the Cotton and I will be smiling/laughing after the game.

Comment

Eating pancakes at the chi omega house on campus!

Comment

Post some pics of them SEC women!

Comment

I once saw Johnny......LOL on Gameday.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                    Eating pancakes at the chi omega house on campus!
                    Pics or it didn't happen

Comment

Originally posted by texag93 View Post
                      Ags don't have a chance! Lets just skip the "trap/let-down" game and give the elephants the win. The arm chair wannabes are out in full force today.
                      Have a glass of Kool-Aid!

Comment

I guess the A&M talent is being overlooked. This will be the fastest offense that bama has yet to see. I see A&M taking a 14 point halftime lead. A&M wins by 7.

Unfortunately I just got word that I gotta head south for a job, not gonna be able to watch this great game.

Comment

It seems to me that most Horn fans are pulling for the Texas boys. That can never be said of Aggie fans.

Y'all are funny.

That Colt dude....them are some mighty big shoes to fill. Good luck with that.

Comment

Corso picked the aggies!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Loftin View Post
                              Aggies have ZERO percent chance to win this game, no I'm not a bama fan, alumni, nor a A&M hater just a realist, Bama had a close scare with LSU last week that I think really opened there eyes&woke them up, but with there backs against the wall they drove what like 90 yards in like 2 minutes to win tha game, and it was a freshmen running back who scored!! A&M will need more than 55 offensive plays in this game to wear down tha bama defense, but I don't see that happening, lots of 3 and outs coming for the Aggies. And if I'm wrong I will eat my words and be happy a Texas team won!!
                              The Ags ran over 80 offensive plays against LSU but they won't run more than 55 against Bama? Ooookaaay!

Comment

Everyone quit all the smack talking and let the game speak for itself! This will be a fun game but the odds are not in our Aggies favor! We will score but so will they! It will be the upset of the century if our Ags win but let's not get crazy and get our hopes up!!

Gig Em!

Comment

Working...
                                X