Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

45-7 Aggies. JFF gets pulled after the 3rd quarter

Comment

Dang man. It is tough to predict. Of course the smart money is on Bama, not just against the Aggies but anyone.

Man. I want the Aggies to win, but.......hmmmmmmmmm.

Smart money....Bama by 10-14?

27-14.

Comment

Originally posted by thebomb6_99 View Post
        42 -14 Tide will not be much of a game
        I hope you are wrong. I think the ags are a much better team than you think they are.

Comment

I'm hoping they hang. One thing ATM is good for is a good ole fashion upset!!!

Comment

I do however think its ridiculous how alittle extra media hype and some praise for Johnny football has so many Aggies thinking that they're going to go into the #1 teams stadium and win.... Literally the talk on campus is aggies will be more shocked if they lose then win..
            We're looking at a upset not a routine win.

Comment

I hope I'm wrong but ill go Bama 27 Aggies 21

Comment

I am a Texas fan, but I'd love to see the Aggies be the spoiler for the Tide!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                  I do however think its ridiculous how alittle extra media hype and some praise for Johnny football has so many Aggies thinking that they're going to go into the #1 teams stadium and win.... Literally the talk on campus is aggies will be more shocked if they lose then win..
                  Ok here comes the longhorn peeps. It's not just extra media hype! JFF is for real. We are not saying its going to be an Aggie smack down. Can you just give ATM some credit?!?! Also, it's not just JFF. The entire team is improved, including the defense.
                  Gig'em!

Comment

I agree to an extent but, no one can deny the ags are a team to be reckon with. As a fan, I'm shocked at how they are doing.

The sky is the limit for this team if they can protect the ball. Bottom line....

Comment

Aggies gonna take it...24 - 10

Comment

Originally posted by Tcooper93 View Post
                        Ok here comes the longhorn peeps. It's not just extra media hype! JFF is for real. We are not saying its going to be an Aggie smack down. Can you just give ATM some credit?!?! Also, it's not just JFF. The entire team is improved, including the defense.
                        Gig'em!
                        Holy crap man read my first post I attend A&M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This will be a fun thread to revisit Saturday around 6:00....

Comment

I was literally just about to start a thread on this
                            I'm stuck on who to cheer for coming from parents who are Alabama alumni becoming a Alabama fan from the start and attending A&M...
                            However I am making the trip up there! all 11 hours of it!
                            I'm thinking A&M strikes early and often but bama comes out on top 35-20
                            Wear Maroon

Comment

Originally posted by Tcooper93 View Post
                              Gig'em!
                              Pretty sure he said he attends A&M, not once but twice in this thread.

Comment

Holy crap man read my first post I attend A&M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                ROTFLMAO

Who or what is JFF? If it was JF I would know it was Johnny football. What is the other F for?
                                Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 11-07-2012, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X