Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Officer shot in training exercise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Officer shot in training exercise

How does this happen? I thought they used plastic guns for training that didn’t have any kind of ammo or blanks in them. Prayers for the officer shot.

Originally posted by jrfan View Post
    How does this happen? I thought they used plastic guns for training that didn’t have any kind of ammo or blanks in them. Prayers for the officer shot.

That’s what is supposed to happen. We we have training like that, we are searched prior entering the class, and searched again prior to entering the practical. It happens when people get lax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
      That’s what is supposed to happen. We we have training like that, we are searched prior entering the class, and searched again prior to entering the practical. It happens when people get lax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Exactly this

Went to lunch, came back and didn't check. Or it was a drill, units showed up and everyone is supposed to be checked. One slipped thru
      Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Early reports seem to blame the contractor that the PD hired to set up and run the active shooter exercise at a school. We’ll see…

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
          Early reports seem to blame the contractor that the PD hired to set up and run the active shooter exercise at a school. We’ll see…
          By any chance was the contractor’s name Alec Baldwin?

Comment

Any links to this? Have not heard about it up to this point

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Comment

Hate to see this.

Comment

Thanks

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Shot in the face! Dang

Comment

Jeez!

Comment

D.A.

Comment

It’s been around the news in DFW but is all speculation. Nothing definitive and they are conducting the research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Of course this was 40 plus years ago but we had a karate instructor that kicked a 25 out of a guys hand during instruction and the gun went off shooting the instructor in the arm. Dumb stuff happens when it shouldn't.

Comment

Working...
                            X