Official 2022 Astros season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    How about Hensley at DH tomorrow? Mancini is toast and has been for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think that is going to happen. Good thing I couldn’t stay awake till the end after our non stop drive home from North Dakota. I’ll be rested for game 2😄

Comment

Must win today....

Comment

Yesterday was that punch in the mouth that could be a tone setter…..

Gotta win and win big. sure would help making it a statement win to sway momentum

Edit: Also….. Our country’s infrastructure is not capable of going through a Philly WS champion ship and potentially a eagles championship, within a 4 month span, the way they are playing….. Especially if it turns into a Philly vs Buffalo game
        Last edited by 150class; 10-29-2022, 10:29 AM.

Comment

I have not posted in a long time. I have no bones to pick in this series.

Comment

Get those rally caps and lucky socks out fella's. We need this one. Come on Framber.

Comment

Lfg!!!!!!!

Comment

4 pitches 2 runs - Go Astros...

Comment

Good start! Hopefully that will get Altuve and Alvarez going. Lfg!

Comment

Steady

Comment

Astros. They have been playing in 1/4 of all WS played in the last 20 years. Pretty good lil run. Just saying

Comment

Had my grandson out for a youth weekend hunt this evening... We scored! Looks like the Stros did too!!
                        Lets go get it done in the city of brotherly love!!

Comment

The longest foul ball you will ever see.....

With all the arms in the bull pen I am not sure why Dusty wont go to someone else just for a different look, speed, location....whatever....

Schwarber was on top of Montero and **** near hit it out on the next pitch.....

Comment

Official 2022 Astros season thread

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                            The longest foul ball you will ever see.....

With all the arms in the bull pen I am not sure why Dusty wont go to someone else just for a different look, speed, location....whatever....

Schwarber was on top of Montero and **** near hit it out on the next pitch.....

I’ve said all season if this team wins it all it will be in spite of Dusty. If it weren’t for his crappy pitching management they’d be up 2-0. The Astros should be in good shape now with Syndegaard and Suarez slated to start the next two games. Syndegaard is expected to be a 3-4 inning guy with a lot of bullpen. And with Suarez starting game 4 he will not be able to pitch out of the pen in games 3-5. Advantage Astros. They just need to do what they’ve been doing all year. Hopefully Dusty doesn’t mess this up. He can get his ring and ride off into the sunset waiting on his HOF induction.

Comment

If Dusty gets one ring…he is gonna want two��

Comment

Great game last night! I’ll take Philly fans over Yankee fans any day of the week.

Comment

Working...
                                X