Rome. What are we forgetting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rome. What are we forgetting?

Coliseum, Forum, Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Vatican, Sistine, St. Peter's...... we've done these (or are scheduled to)..... gonna have a few free hours tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bakin7005; 09-26-2022, 01:18 PM.

Me!

Comment

High Speed train to Florence.

Comment

Basilica of St Mary Major and Basilica of St Mary of the Saints and Martyrs. The second doesnt look like much from outside, and likely has homeless near it, but the inside is amazing and done by Michelangelo

Comment

Sounds like you have the major tourist spots covered, except you may want to see the catacombs. We liked to find little sidewalk cafes a few blocks off from the main streets and enjoyed drinking wine, eating pizza and just watching the local people pass by.

Comment

All I can think of is, Hurry home for deer season!

Comment

Cool trip

Comment

Toga party?

Comment

Go find Giorgia Meloni and give her a high five for me

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    Sounds like you have the major tourist spots covered, except you may want to see the catacombs. We liked to find little sidewalk cafes a few blocks off from the main streets and enjoyed drinking wine, eating pizza and just watching the local people pass by.

Comment

I was fortunate enough to get 2 free round trip tickets in 2018, we flew into Rome. We did everything on your list and on our last day found wine and pizza and did exactly what Randy said. It was il finale perfetto.

Comment

Food…I am jealous.

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just got back Saturday! Don’t forget to drink plenty of wine and eat a lot of pasta! Go catch a sunset at the colosseum! Beautiful.

Comment

Yes find the hole in the wall family run restaurants off the main streets. The lady there gave us free dessert and lemon cello because she was so glad to see an American with a big appetite. I kept ordering it was so good. Probably at 5+ courses.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                              Yes find the hole in the wall family run restaurants off the main streets. The lady there gave us free dessert and lemon cello because she was so glad to see an American with a big appetite. I kept ordering it was so good. Probably at 5+ courses.
                              La Cantinola is family run. Need to make sure they are open.

Comment

Working...
                              X